Rangers vs Diamondbacks - Game 2 - Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
    Good looking hats & uniforms. Great way to honor those who serve.
    love honoring our servicemen and I love camo ... but that tan stuff isn't working for me. would like to see a little green maybe. just watched John Wayne in the Green Berets and love that tiger stripe camo they have. that'd look awesome!

Comment

that got belted a long way... let's get this third out!

Comment

The Diamondbacks strand the runner, wasting the triple.

Comment

if you don't get to Darvish early you can about forget it. he's mowing them down. 12K's!

Comment

2nd strike to Berkman wasn't even close......they gave it to him on the 4th ball though.

Do you send Darvish back out with 102 pitches under his belt?

I think I'd give him a shot and try to keep it to 10=12 pitches then get him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              2nd strike to Berkman wasn't even close......they gave it to him on the 4th ball though.

Do you send Darvish back out with 102 pitches under his belt?

I think I'd give him a shot and try to keep it to 10=12 pitches then get him out.
              After all the pitchers that have seen action in the extra inning game yesterday and the first game of the double header today, I'd keep Darvish on the mound as long as he's effective.

Comment

Things are looking great so far. We really need yu to go deep in his game.

Comment

If darvish gets through this inning with just about 10-12 pitches I think he comes back out for the 9th

Comment

was that a bobcat signing autographs? why do the dbacks have a bobcat mascot?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I just keep telling myself.."they're still leading the division, they're pitching staff is very beat up and will get better, every team has bad stretches, their bad stretch is still above .500 ball so far". But it's hard to watch them play so bad. They have an un-canny knack for making bad to mediocre pitchers look unhittable. And as much as I love aggesive base-running, this team is TERRIBLE on the bases. I understand being aggressive will get you thrown out some, but they are just dumb at times.

Nelly Cruz can't go away fast enough...
                      Dale I am glad I am not the only one who thinks nellys bat does not make up for his absolute lack of feilding ability. We need to trade him now while he is hot.

Comment

Well that sucked

Comment

Well, crap. I guess we should have pulled Darvish.

Comment

Are you kidding me?!

Comment

don't you go get him now? 111 pitches!

Comment

Leaving him in?

Comment

Working...
                                X