Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous place. Congratulations on your purchase and on getting the set-up started. Can't wait to see the end result!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Don't worry about the TBH guest room, I'll just bunk on the couch............

How is the browse looking so for on your place? Have you had any time to tinker with spring / summer food plots or did I miss that somewhere?

Have a good one my friend.

Rwc
      Requesting the couch Your priorities on in the right place sir

No sir, you haven't missed a thing. Picking up soy beans, iron clay cow peas, and milo up on Friday to go in the ground, but it doesn't look like weather is going to cooperate Will keep you posted

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Very nice!

Originally posted by BRYAN@ANDERS View Post
      Gorgeous place. Congratulations on your purchase and on getting the set-up started. Can't wait to see the end result!
      Thanks for tagging along She will come together eventually

Comment

My neighbor pulled out the big rig and did a my south field with his heavy disc this week so I thought I might as well get my seed in the ground before the monsoon tomorrow. Got 300 lbs of Soybeans, 300 lbs of Iron Clay Cow Peas, and 100 lbs of Milo in the ground this evening and what a beautiful afternoon it was
        Attached Files

Comment

After getting the seed in the ground I made a little trip up to the new big pond to see how it was doing. Put 200 Hybrid Bluegill, 200 Channel Cats, 300 Black Crappie, 300 Florida Hybrid Large Mouth Bass, 500 Copper Nose Bream, and 30,000 Fathead minnows back in October so they could start doing their thing. Looking to add some structure here in the next couple of months in the form of Cedar Trees for a little cover and then time to enjoy
          Attached Files

Comment

Crew came this morning to get started on the barn! These boys have been at it since daylight and are looking to finish up before the storms get here at noon tomorrow! Its going to be close, but I think they can make it
            Attached Files

Comment

Pond is looking good. Investing for the future, for sure!

Comment

I grew up in East Texas and have seen my fair share of big hogs. Pigs usually don't catch my interest , but this feller is impressive
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Darton; 04-20-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Holy George Jones, no since in messing around....

Rwc

Comment

Bucks are slamming the protein feeder and growth has just begun to show itself. The guy on the left looks like his growth on the left side is a little off
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                      Holy George Jones, no since in messing around....

Rwc
                      No sir

Comment

Those trees growing in the pond are going to make a sweet duck hunting spot

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                          Those trees growing in the pond are going to make a sweet duck hunting spot
                          I think you are right It held a ton of ducks through the season!

Comment

darton, what do you hear about the huntin' around mcalester lake? any good on those ranches?

thanks-

the place is looking great thanks for the tour!

Comment

Man, that's looking nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                                darton, what do you hear about the huntin' around mcalester lake? any good on those ranches?

thanks-

the place is looking great thanks for the tour!
                                Like anywhere in Pittsburg County the hunting is solid. That area has quite a few cattle ranches so the pressure will be limited. If you can share some more specifics I can get you more detailed info

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Man, that's looking nice!!!
                                Thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                                X