Choke Canyon North Shore Jan 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choke Canyon North Shore Jan 2nd

Got down here from Idaho last night. Long drive with the last 300 Miles in this freezing rain and snow. Couldn’t get into the Daughtrey or hunting unit today, but looking forward to tomorrow’s opener. Lots of rutting activity in 3 Rivers and Tilden areas. 35 degrees and rain had them moving all day

Hopefully the hunt will go well for yall! Deer should be moving. Are you from Idaho?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got out there today, and it was all it could have been. Saw two trophy bucks and passed a doe at 20 and a big old cull 4 point at 30. Praying one of the 10 points comes by like that!!!

Comment

Every day was a challenge. 22 degrees doesn’t have them moving much. Saw lots of deer and could have filled my doe and cull buck with no problem. Big ones never showed again after Tues and Wed. Will add some pics when I get to computer.

Comment

Bad luck on the weather. Was hoping for some LDPs!

Comment

Blank, I'm still a new user and cannot submit private messages yet. I would like to speak to you directly about your hunt. I've archery hunted Choke Canyon last January. I'm hunting James Daughtrey next week with a gun. Please send me your cell number by private message. I don't want to give you by number, unless by PM which I cannot do.

Comment

Here's some pics from the day before the hunt opened. 35 degrees and raining brought the bucks out in force. The next 4 days were 18-22 degrees in the mornings and friggin COLD, even for this Idaho boy. Never saw any javelina and only the one big hog.

Last edited by Blank; 01-15-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

That’s always the way it works. It’s like they know!!

Comment

Working...
                X