2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Getting traps ready for pigs and found an 8 pt that I thought was dead. Didn’t see him last year or late the season before. He’s 6.5 this year and pretty impressive for an 8! (I love big 8’s). So there’s 2 @ 6.5 that made it through the season and a 4.5 yo 8 that will probably be a target for Lola next as well! Let the hunt begin

Nice! It sounds like the big 8 is in trouble lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for an east texas lease any leads on openings would greatly be appreciated
      Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        We've been seeing plenty deer and lots of up and comers. All of us have passed perfectly legal deer (some that shouldn't have been). I havent been blanked on a sit yet. In fact the least amount of deer in one sit is 3 and as many as 10.

Did a little upgrading to dads stand. He fell smooth off the stairs Monday. While doing that dogos stirred up a rat that was worthy of a 223 round

Another great weekend in the woods

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Good look Jack!

Comment

Deer were on their feet this morning.

Saw loads of deer, including seven different bucks. They are back in bachelor herds and not one of them had horns.

I might be pulling the plug on this season earlier than years past. Hearing the same reports from other lease members as well.

We tend to a have few drop early, but it seems like they have all gone slick head early this year.

Comment

saw 6 bucks Saturday AM and all still had their antlers. Newton county.

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
              saw 6 bucks Saturday AM and all still had their antlers. Newton county.
              Same in liberty county .

Comment

Found my first shed of the year yesterday. Wide open pasture. I could see it 60 yards off. Lol. Wasn’t there the day before, I drive it every day

Comment

Where’s the new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                    Where’s the new thread?

I’ll start one now sorry lol

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                      Where’s the new thread?