• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm ready!! Num-num

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
      Mas, por favor
      I put another one up - http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=487964

Also, if anyone trys making the Menudo, let me know how it comes out! I recommend jarring and freezing. It lasts all winter, perfect for deer camp.

Comment

Originally posted by courtatlawjudge View Post
        The first thing that I notice wrong is they are cooking it indoors. I love it, but better cook it outdoors or house smells like cow manure!!
        No it don't. If everything is clean like it should be than it don't smell.

Comment

I like the homony. Never could fathom the slimy part though.

Comment

No sir!

Comment

I don't eat menudo, I rent it. Cause i promise you you will always get it back in about 10 seconds...

Comment

its the best...... for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                if it stinks ,, you did not wash it good enough,,, never ever just start cooking it straight from the package,,, you got to wash it well , or you will get a kind of a funk.... but like evrything else once you get past the smell............

Comment

agreed, best Sunday breakfast out there

Comment

Alot of people are going to need this tomarrow

Comment

Good stuff. I wish restaurants would sell it during the week. I always crave it on cold days at work. I dont want to wait for Sabado or Domingo to eat menudo

Comment

Dang won't load for me. What's the recipe? I just use the packers from HEB

Comment

If you are Mex, most likely you grew up eating menudo. I like it picoso.

Comment

I need some!!!

Comment

Cant do the stomach... pigs feet and everything else is great

Comment

Perfect weather for it this week in South Texas. We make it a few times a year in camp and it's gone before you know it. Love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X