Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled Shrimp?

So how do all of you grill your shrimp?

i have about 4 bags of grilling shrimp at the house, i'll bring some next time we are in town. you can do them like you did the backstrap wraps

Comment

Sounds good, yea I stole a bag of shrimp from the folks this weekend and decided I wanted to gill it.

Comment

I like to marinate them in a little canola oil with coarse ground black pepper, chopped serrano, chopped garlic and some salt. A little lime juice squeezed on them after cooking is good, too.

Comment

what txjon said. if you want you can throw in a little chopped cilantro, onion, and tomato. Serve w/ butter/garlic pasta.

Comment

mesquitecountry,

Wonder if this would go good with aged ribeye?

Comment

stuff with jalapeno, cheese, and wrap with bacon. grill to perfection

Comment

I don't like taking the time to bacon wrap all the shrimp so this is what I do to get bacon wrapped flavor without wrapping them all.

Skewer up your peeled shrimp for grilling and marinate in Italian & soy sauce(I like to sprinkle on some Uncle Chris's steak season by Fiesta as well)

Dice up some bell pepper, onion, mushroom, tomatoes & bacon and sauté in olive oil & soy sauce.

Grill your shrimp till they are done and rake off the skewers into your veggies and stir.

Your done and just watch them disappear.

Comment

Shikabobs is one way I will do it like Skipshot said except I will throw in some pineapple chunks on the skewers.

Comment

Someone say shrimp and ribeyes?
                    [ATTACH]7208[/ATTACH]

For an easy fast marinate try Italian salad dressing.

Comment

Margarita shrimp on the grill

My measurements are kind of dump, stir and adjust. Nothing exact, so just eyeball it or combine to your tastes. For the marinade, just mix all this stuff.

3/4 cup Lime juice
                      1 shot tequila
                      salt, pepper
                      1 tbls garlic
                      handful of cilantro - chopped

Take your shrimp skewers and pour the marinade over them. Let sit for 15-20 minutes while the grill warms up. Grill the shrimp. As you are grilling, brush the marinade over the shrimp to add some extra kick. I generally take the shrimp off when the marinade is gone.

Serve and eat. It's greatness.

Comment

Those are t-bones.

Comment

Working...
                        X