Backstraps on the Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstraps on the Grill

I threw some backstraps on the grill and they came out really good. First I marinated them for about an hour in some Dale's Marinade, then sprinkled both sides with garlic pepper and Lowreys seasoning salt. For something very simple it came out very good.

I use Dale's for most of my cooking .... makes a killer gravy for a deer roast

Comment

mmmmm sounds good

Comment

Sounds good. Dales is some good stuff.

Comment

I use the L&R meat market seasoning that i pick up in Belton at the L&R Meat Market. Sprinkle on straps. Roll straps in saran wrap and put in frig for several hours to overnite. Wrap in pepper bacon. Grill over medium heat until bacon is semi cooked, straps should be rare on the inside. 12-15 minutes turning them every few minutes so cook evenly. YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I use stubbs marinade.

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

Dales is the best.

Before Walmart starting carrying it, we had to have it shipped to us in Iowa from my wifes aunt in Georgia. My kids will eat "almost" anything if it's seasoned with Dales.

mole

Comment

i usually put a simple rub(equal parts salt, pepper,paprika and brown sugar) on them and let them sit for a few hours, then wrap bacon around them and grill til the bacon is crispy. cut in between the bacon and serve. never had a complaint yet.

Comment

I need to try Dale's.....I just wrap in bacon....salt & pepper....

Comment

Working...
                    X