No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been an Astros fan all my life, so happy to see them take it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dodgers are a bit salty tonight!
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome series, glad it brings happiness to so many affected this summer.

Nothing can ever take away the title of 2017 World Series Champions!!!

Comment

As a rangers fan I thought I would have mixed emotions about the astros winning it all but I don’t. Sad for Darvish but excited for a Texas team to win it all..... congrats y’all

Comment

WOW WOW WOW WOW

I have followed this thread all season here and there. Have read every post since the playoffs. Didn't want to post to change the mojo. I know I'm young, almost 31, but I have waited my whole life for this. So many astrodome memories, so many killer B memories, and to get to see this team do it, NO sports moment will ever compare!

GO ASTROS!!! 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Yall Im so freaking happy I shed a tear after that last out. What a talented team. This may become a habit and after 50 years of cheering this team on I hope so!

I did also, I grew up with the Astros. My old man was a season ticket holder, I know he's smiling down. Astros and baseball were life in our house growing up.

Comment

Kate....thanks for keeping us abreast of the scores this season.

You may have got a nipply reception when you came to Houston...but I'm hear to tell you that we lift you up and support your choice of new homes.

Stay perky.

Comment

I have followed this thread all season here and there. Have read every post since the playoffs. Didn't want to post to change the mojo. I know I'm young, almost 31, but I have waited my whole life for this. So many astrodome memories, so many killer B memories, and to get to see this team do it, NO sports moment will ever compare!

GO ASTROS!!! 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Comment

Freaking surreal. I can’t think of another team in recent history that deserved this more. This group personifies the word TEAM. It took an effort by everyone from game one of the season to the last inning of this game.

Comment

What a series!!!
                      Big congrats to the Astros.
                      Been a Astros and Rangers fan all of my life. Awesome to see a Texas team get it done finally.

Comment

Last out, I thought of my Dad. He watched a lot of games towards the end of his life. So yeah, a little emotional.

This is so surreal and so amazing. One, if not the hardest accomplishments in sports to obtain. We finally have a MLB World Championship!

Comment

Last out, I thought of my Dad. He watched a lot of games towards the end of his life. So yeah, a little emotional.

This is so surreal and so amazing. One, if not the hardest accomplishments in sports to obtain. We finally have a MLB World Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Kate....thanks for keeping us abreast of the scores this season.

You may have got a nipply reception when you came to Houston...but I'm hear to tell you that we lift you up and support your choice of new homes.

Stay perky.

Drop the mic bro...

Best Series I have ever watched!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                              1962 the Colt 45s formed which became the Astros 3 years later. I was 8 years old and it is also the first year I played organized baseball. I have been waiting for this that long. I can still picture my Granny Jones with her earplug from the transistor radio listening to the Astros.

[ATTACH]880391[/ATTACH]
                              Very cool! Congrats Houston! That was a hell of a series to watch. My wife hates watching baseball but was glued to the screen even when I was out of town. You may have a band wagon fan in dallas.

Comment

World champs
                                Hell ya

Comment

Working...
                                X