Who uses the heat shrink type fletching wraps? Brand ? Pros? Cons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who uses the heat shrink type fletching wraps? Brand ? Pros? Cons

I've got to the point in my life I'm tired of prepping and gluing my arrow vanes. Been looking at the heat shrink options.
    What are y'all using?
    Opinions on their performance?

I’ve used them , makes re-fletching super easy and I feel they fly a little more consistent. I use the NAP quikFletch.

Comment

NAP QuikFletch here to

Comment

guy that poached the big deer in Pilot Point had round fletchings on his arrows in the pic, looked them up and very interesting and they are slip ons

Comment

All I use now. They work great for me

Comment

After my fletchings started falling off, while I was shooting the "qualifier" on a Quebec bear hunt, I swore off fletching my own arrows. I'd never had a problem, till then ... when it really mattered.

When I got back, I looked at the NAP QuickFletch, at Bass Pro, and gave them a try.

I couldn't be happier with the ease of installation. Once they're on, they're not coming off until you cut them off. Price wise, they're a little more expensive, and you might be limited on colors, but the functionality is great. Wrap plus fletching installed in about 10 seconds. I doubt I'll ever go back to a traditional fletching.

Comment

Kool beans! Looks like Nap is the way to go.

Thanks fellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Flicker View Post
                NAP QuikFletch here to
                me too

Comment

No problems with the NAP QuikFletch here. Super easy too, just add hot water!

Comment

Have used the NAP quick fletches before and never had any issues with them. Quick and easy to use

Comment

NAP has great customer service also. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've used the quick fletch but not since my step-son started re-fletching my arrows for me :-)

Comment

killed a mule deer at 40yds a few weeks ago using my go to NAP with quickspin vanes.. the groups are great for me and have been shooting them like this for many yrs now. You will notice most will have small bubbles after boiling but it will not change the flight of the arrow

Comment

Originally posted by Sahelian Jeep View Post
                            No problems with the NAP QuikFletch here. Super easy too, just add hot water!
                            This. I shoot a drop away now. But was using a WB for years. No problems with tearing off. Have had several pass through and no problem.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nap quick fletch best things ever

Comment

Working...
                              X