Jack Tool for 1991 Holiday Rambler Travel Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Tool for 1991 Holiday Rambler Travel Trailer

I have bought at 1991 Holiday Rambler Travel Trailer and before I make one, I wanted to see if anyone knows where I can find a tool to lower/raise the built-in levelling jacks. Also, I cannot locate an owner's manual for the thing. The only information available is for the motor home. Anyone familiar with these travel trailers?

Comment

I used a mechanic's speedwrench.

Comment

I can't get the link to work (I am sure the problem is on my end). I have been to that website and even contacted them and the only manual they have is for the motor home, not the travel trailer. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by dallred View Post
          I used a mechanic's speedwrench.
          Thanks, I will try that.

Comment

A socket wont fit? Socket and a cordless drill is a quick way to do most travel trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
              A socket wont fit? Socket and a cordless drill is a quick way to do most travel trailers.
              It may. The mating part is a small square, so I am assuming that a 12 point socket may work, IF it will fit through the tube on there. I will try the next time that I go. I didn't have any 12 point sockets or extensions with me before.

Comment

amazon has almost every version there is that hooks up to a drill or impactor. Do a search for rv jack tool and you will see lots of options.

Comment

I made a socket to fit and used a Ryobi inpact wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                    This!!!

Comment

I have a 1990 holiday rambler i bought as a lease trailer, I had those same type of stabilizer jacks with the tube and square nut. 1 wouldn’t move up or down so I took it off the trailer and ended up cutting the tube off only to find that drive nut had rounded off, so I replaced them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X