Go Back Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2018, 08:24 PM   #1
Ten Point
brushtrooper's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Texas/Gulf Coast
Hunt In: Atascosa County
Default shade setup used on King Ranch

I once saw a shade setup on the KR at a set up of cattle pens. It was basically corrugated tin that weaved through some wire rope strung between 2 connection points. Anyone have pics of this setup or know what its called? I have been googling for images and not found anything yet
brushtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012,