Meat hunt for Youth Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat hunt for Youth Hunters

I have some good family friends visiting from out of state between Christmas and New Years. Two youth hunters under 17.

They are looking to shoot some Texas animals. Hogs, does, predators, etc. They have never been to Texas and want to experience what it is about.

We live in the Wimberley area, and would like to find a good place to take them for a day or two. Guns, bows doesn't matter.

Open to suggestions.

No recommendations here? Willing to travel some if necessary.

Comment

Bump for ya, good luck and hope ya find a place.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Thanks our friends are checking options with the Storm Ranch which is right by where we live.

Open to more ideas if anyone has some.

Comment

Try posting in the “Campfire” section. You may get more people eyeballing the thread.

I’d recommend the Mayfield Ranch in Christivol. Josh is an awesome guy and they have WT and exotics.

Comment

I could set ya up on deer and hogs, but I'm far east Tx, about 5 hrs away.

Comment

meat hunt

i live outside seguin tx not too far away. my son and his friend can guide one on one for hogs and predators during the Christmas break. text him at 830 305 8465 "caleb" and see if yall can set something up thanks

Comment

Working...
                X