No announcement yet.

Mike Chovanetz 7/8/1948 - 1/6/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very respectful and well written piece about your Dad.

Prayers Sent for you and your family.

Rwc

Comment

So sorry for your loss Kevin.
      Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Just seeing this Kevin. Sounds like our dads were cut from the same cloth. Thanks for sharing and God bless you and yours. Prayers

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

First...I am very sorry Kevin. But, wow...What a great tribute! Your dad was a very smart man who taught you some very valuable lessons. Your eulogy clearly shows he taught you well.

I can't tell you it gets easier soon, but I can tell you that you will feel his strong presence in various times while raising Konner. Sometimes you will say something and think....dang, I am my father...and then smile. (I thought I would NEVER say some of the things my dad did....they made me so mad when I was very young. But, when those sayings came out of my mouth without thinking....I realized the great impressions my dad made while raising me.)

You, Kevin, are your father's son!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Great job Kevin. He's smiling down on you after hearing that. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and yours.

Comment

Great Tribute. I'm so sorry for your loss

Comment

Great eulogy. Prayers for family healing.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Kevin...your dad is mighty proud of you. Prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers up and thank you for sharing your tribute to a great father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. Thanks for the wonderful picture you painted of your father with your words.

Comment

What an awesome tribute to your dad Kevin. That alone shows that he did a great job with you. Follow his example. Jokingly, your friends here on TBH give you grief about being short, but you are standing pretty tall right now.

I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.
                            Last edited by TX_Kevin; 01-18-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Just seeing this, wishing I didn't now!! Sorry for your loss, he sounds like an amazing man! Prayers for you and your family!

Comment

Man I hate to read that! Cancer sucks!

Took a man to write that about your dad. God Bless Him

What kind of cancer did he have?

Comment

Working...
                                X