Deer deterrent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer deterrent?

I need some granular or liquid deer deterrent to keep deer away from my house. What works best and and how often do I need to put it out?

Just putting up a bow stand works best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vmont View Post

[emoji23] works for me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vmont View Post
        literally lol'd…..

Comment

I recommend a 100 grain broadhead. I would be happy to remedy this problem for you free of charge just because I care and that's the kind of guy I am. No need for thanks. When can I hang a stand?

Comment

Just let Chew come hunting there one weekend,

Comment

Go by a barber shop and pick up a bag of hair clippings then spread them around your yard.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

On a serious note... mothballs are supposed to work

Comment

a Boom box on a timer.
                    I've seen Farmers use them in the fields by the refuges in Raymondville.
                    Don't know much else about them, but they sound like a gun shot.

Comment

We’re in the same boat here. The neighborhood deer are annihilating our landscaping.

We don’t want to put up any sort of small chicken wire type fence so I’ve been looking at trying a motion activated water sprinkler or something granular like you’re looking for. Can’t do a small hot wire due to our son running around. I’ve even thought about trying some of the motion activated Halloween decorations just for laughs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing that I have tried works for very long... Irish Spring soap. moth balls, human hair, diesel and a few others.. It seems that they just get comfortable after a few days with any odor..

Comment

Liquid Fence

Comment

Let me hang a stand and sit in your yard. Deer don't come anywhere near me while I hunt so you'll be good to go. Just need snacks and beer.

Comment

The only thing I’ve found the deer won’t eventually eat is Rosemary and metal painted plants from the roadside outlets

Comment

Working...
                              X