Looks like colt caved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like colt caved

Colt announced they will no longer sell AR15s to civilians. But it has “absolutely nothing” to do with recent media attacks on the AR15.

Pretty bad when firearms manufacturers turn into liberal POS’s.

Just wondering if they’ll get the same treatment as dicks sporting goods or?
    Last edited by kyle1974; 09-19-2019, 04:17 PM.

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    Colt announced they will no longer sell AR15s to civilians. But it has “absolutely nothing” to do with recent media attacks on the AR15.

I wonder how much of their AR-15 market is to Civilians?

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post

Need to look further into that. They are not making AR-15 any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
        Need to look further into that. They are not making AR-15 any longer.

Make/sell. Tomato/tomato

Comment

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Colts always gave civi's the scraps

Comment

Makes my 1911 brand choice easier.
            Tyler

Comment

The media is trying to spin it as a reaction to political pressure or the company “ getting woke.” Colt has not even hinted at that, mentioning nothing about shootings - they said “we believe there is an adequate supply of modern sporting rifles in the market for the foreseeable future” sounds to me like a business decision to at least temporarily back out of a flooded market

Comment

They are only stopping production to the civilian market because there is nobody to BUY THEM. Warehouse are packed. Orders are filled, well into the future. The market is saturated with AR’s, of every make and model. Those people on here trying to sell their “custom” bushmaster for $1000+, there is a reason nobody even sniffs at it.

It blows my mind how people just look for a reason to start bashing a company and spread misinformation.
                Last edited by Trevor73402; 09-19-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Colt made the m4 I used in the Army. I doubt they need civilian sales to keep them floating. Maybe the saturated ar market has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                    I wonder how much of their AR-15 market is to Civilians?
                    All of their AR15s were for the civilian market.. the M series is for the military.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

They release a public statement that they’re no longer manufacturing the most hated gun by the left, but it’s not political? Come on fellas!

Colt didn’t just become
                      Over priced in 2019, even though they have a “properly staked castle nut”

Comment

Official word from colt https://www.colt.com/news/2630

My guess is they will be back once they catch up.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just came across the local news as "breaking news"

"The AR 15 is the gun of choice for mass shooters" smh

Comment

They release a public statement that they’re no longer manufacturing the most hated gun by the left, but it’s not political? Come on fellas!

Colt didn’t just become
                            Over priced in 2019, even though they have a “properly staked castle nut”
                            What does Colt stand to win by pandering to the left? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                              Official word from colt https://www.colt.com/news/2630

My guess is they will be back once they catch up.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
                              Thank you for posting that. Direct from Colt.

Comment

Working...
                              X