Somebody tell me what to do to get video posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody tell me what to do to get video posted

Got my hog hunt video edited down on windows movie maker, tried to download on youtube, photobucket and huntingfootage and no luck

All say unrecognized video format or something similar, saved as .mswmm file on my wife's computer. My laptop will not even play the video that I downlaoded to wife's laptop and they both have movie maker. I have the video on a SD card

Anything I can do short of buying some other editing software?

The video is around 3min and 120KB if that makes any difference

In Windows movie maker,after editing your movie,click on file and ..Save Movie. It will be saved to your documents under video.

Go to YOU Tube and click on upload........find your movie file....and it should upload.

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
      In Windows movie maker,after editing your movie,click on file and ..Save Movie. It will be saved to your documents under video.

Go to YOU Tube and click on upload........find your movie file....and it should upload.
      Already did that, now it will not upload to any of the popular host sites.

Just about ready to say $*%Y$Y it and just save them for myself

Comment

What format are you saving it in?

Comment

Nevermind, I reread your post.

Comment

I think I got it figured out

Goin to try and upload it now but may have to do it from work or a wifi hot spot tomorrow

Comment

Ha, thought the file size was 60KB but it is 60MB

Have to try again tomorrow but at least it was loading this time

Apparently the save I was doing was a "project" save and therefore my version of MM did not recognize the wife's version and you could not upload the "project" file to any host.
              I happened to notice a little button that said publish video and when I hit that it saved it in a .wmv file which can be viewed on my computer and uploaded. Kind of a finalize type deal.

Comment

Working...
              X