Lesson Learned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesson Learned

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Lesson 1). Always keep something between you and your porker. They say hogs cant see well at all. Well I know I was quiet as all get out. But when I was setting up there was only a huge open field behind me. He looked up and got spooked.
    Lesson 2). Check your camo. I honestly believe that my faded camo looked bright against an open field. Though it was only a 7% moon it was also a cloudless night.

O well at least I am seeing porkers again. They are back in full force. May just have to stick the Night Vision back on. But I really wanna get one using my Marauder Light....

Looks like the light spooked him to me....not your camo.

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
      Looks like the light spooked him to me....not your camo.
      Looks to me like he might have winded you and then the light finished him off. Good luck next time.

Comment

Def not wind. wind was in my face entire time.
        Light contributed but not the main reason...

Comment

I bet the wind swirled just for a split second and the light finished him off. Once they catch your scent it's pretty much over. I spot and stalk all my pigs and I've found that they don't see very well, especially at night.

Comment

Better luck next time

Comment

Working...
            X