Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can’t believe there is not a Chipper Jones thread up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t believe there is not a Chipper Jones thread up.

Maybe I missed it and has already been whacked.

Link to statement

Experience the thrill of bowhunting with Major League Bowhunters. Discover expert tips, gear reviews, apparel and join our passionate bowhunting community today! Never Stop Learning.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

PCE Forum

Comment

You're just looking in the wrong forum... go over to the PACE forum...

Edit: gotta be fast 'round here to be first!

Comment

Meh, their show stinks anyway. But he is allowed his opinion. So are all of us. No one knows for sure what the best or only answer is. Too many variables. Taking my guns isn't it though.

Comment

I think Chipper is totally wrong. The ARs have existed for a long time in this country. School shootings have not. I raised a son who did not shoot up any schools. This starts at home. XBox is not your baby sitter. Teach your kids right from wrong. Have supper together. I need whatever guns I need to defend myself, and us, against a tyrannical government. Period. Don't limit me - I am already limited enough by the government.

Comment

Talking from BOTH sides need to take place....Stop placing politics of parties above the main concern

Comment

The other side could talk all they want. Every restriction they have wanted they have gotten since 1934 to regulate guns and nothing has changed. Now...for some reason a evil rifle ban is going to work? You kidding me? With the advent of 3D printers and 80% receivers so abundant, firearms now more than ever are harder to take away.
              Bottom line is...You cannot legislate morality.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                The other side could talk all they want. Every restriction they have wanted they have gotten since 1934 to regulate guns and nothing has changed. Now...for some reason a evil rifle ban is going to work? You kidding me? With the advent of 3D printers and 80% receivers so abundant, firearms now more than ever are harder to take away.
                Well said !

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                  Yes, it's pretty dang simple.

Comment

Working...
                  X