• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Need to ban him permanently
    ^^^^^^ This

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      We all want to think that way but to make money you have to win, and you won't be winning anything with that mindset. Sad, but it's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I agree that most of the time that me be the case, but attitude and grit go a long way and can overcome deficiencies in talent. I played on a soccer team that was a bunch of leftovers that couldn't make the "good" team. We won state that year. Not because we were overly talented, but because we were willing to do what it took.

Comment

I dont see a problem with professionals using roids. Look how good baseball was back when they had all the sluggers driving balls out of the parks.

Comment

Absolute best I have ever seen - Sucks for the sport.

Comment

Blame the UFC for this garbage.

As much money as they are taking in there's no reason these fighters couldn't get tested before these main fights. I don't believe the garbage he spews about just how long the testing takes either. Garbage.

White is no idiot. They would lose millions if they DQ'd a fighter the day before the fight.

They cash in on fight night, then get the testing done after the fact and we are supposed to really care?

Comment

So does he get to keep his fight money?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                So does he get to keep his fight money?
                I would think so. They haven't stripped the title from him yer per ESPN Dana White interview.

The appeals process begins and they are having sample B tested.

Comment

We know immediately when we pee test at work.

Comment

EVERY ONE ...and i mean EVERY ONE ..including Dana knew he was still juicing.... you cant hide that ****....everyone is watching, everyone is wanting to catch you, and when you recover in a quarter the time you normally do... its not because of the healthshake diet you are on.....
                    Hes a waste of talent.
                    Its not about whether or not roids should be legal or not..its the point that this dumb**** thinks he can cheat and get away with it... (mostly because - little suspensions here and there aside...he has.)
                    Perma-Ban from UFC, and All states athletic commission licensing.--that would take care of any promotions planning on using him ..
                    Pay his winnings to DC.
                    Be Fined by UFC.
                    And kicked from his Gym.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonivie View Post
                      We know immediately when we pee test at work.
                      You get tested at work for blood doping, complex PED's, and PED masking drugs?
                      Or do you get tested at work for Marijuana/Cocaine/Benzo's/Meth?

Theres a difference in the two testing procedures.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                        We all want to think that way but to make money you have to win, and you won't be winning anything with that mindset. Sad, but it's true.

Sad but true.. That is exactly why there are so many thugs in the NFL..

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                          I dont see a problem with professionals using roids. Look how good baseball was back when they had all the sluggers driving balls out of the parks.
                          This is how I feel about it. Let em all juice. Makes for better athletes and better entertainment.

Comment

Da deserves it.....he ain't the brightest crayon in the box

Comment

John "Bones" - Jones Stripped of title

This is Dana Whites response from "MMA Junkie".... The "but" at the end tells me it ain't over..

"If it ends up getting two or three (drug violations), it might be the end of his career,” White said Tuesday during a media scrum at The Ultimate Fighter Gym in Las Vegas. “So to talk about his legacy, it’s probably the end of his career.” “As far as I’m concerned, Cormier would be the champion (if Jones is suspended by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency),” White said. “The only guy he’s ever lost to in his whole career is Jon Jones. He was the champ; he’s the champion if Jones isn’t.” “It’s brutal,” he said. “It’s unbelievable. I’m sure I feel the same way every one of you felt when you heard. I always know what to say. I don’t know what to say about this one.” “His dad said in that (video) – Jon’s his own worst enemy,” White said. “Boy is that true. But it’s not over yet. He’s got to go through the process. Maybe there was something crazy for this stuff to get in his system.”

Last edited by PondPopper; 08-23-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Does it really make a difference?? When I fight I cheat. Every **** time!! I fight to win...

Comment

Working...
                                X