Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang the luck!!!

Got in my blind extra early this morning,
    I don't hunt feeders here at my father in laws ranch. Strictly hand corn and since I'm in the oilfield I don't get much time to hunt.
    There is one cull buck left to kill on this place and no one has seen him since late October,
    Well wouldn't you know who shows up right at daylight! Right when I saw him I picked up my bow and was getting ready to draw, freaking coyotes start howling right behind my pop up.
    Needless to say I'm extremely frustrated he bolted and haven't seen any movement since!
    Rant over, I hate freaking coyotes [emoji35]
    Good luck to all bow hunting this morning!
    It's tough hunting deer when the moon is full, especially when everything is still green.
    We need a hard freeze in Webb county.

That sucks!

Comment

That's no Bueno.

I'm tagged out on my home lease I'm actually out hunting predators today. No luck thus far but will try again in the evening and stay out after dark for a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
        That's no Bueno.

I'm tagged out on my home lease I'm actually out hunting predators today. No luck thus far but will try again in the evening and stay out after dark for a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I hear ya after deer season definitely need to put a hurt on these yotes!
        They're everywhere out here.
        My FIL just bought a fox pro, about time to put it to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I managed one female yote late Sunday. After a long calling sequence just before moving I gave a little female distress call and she came a running.

I also took out two coons from a feeder after dark.

Comment

Working...
          X