Need advice for fishing trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice for fishing trip

My buddy is getting married on cinco de mayo. Considering a bachelor party fishing trip for mid-April. We thought about an offshore trip but rumor is fishing would be awful. Some short internet surfing turned up to be positive during that time for in shore stuff. We really wanna go off shore group of 10ish and bring some meat home., no partying on water but enjoying each other’s company. Does anyone have any advice for fishing that time of year, we also don’t want a big party boat with strangers.

That's just a tough time of the year. Wind is usually blowing hard. I'd look at Bay Flats Lodge for inshore fishing. That's also a tough number of people to book an offshore trip with.

Comment

Southern Sports Fishing on VI out of Biloxi

Comment

You could do a striper trip on texoma. 10 people you'll want to split between 2 boats.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
          You could do a striper trip on texoma. 10 people you'll want to split between 2 boats.
          Go from stripers to strippers all in the same day

Comment

Check out some of the night fishing on a lake Calctsieu,la they used to have some big house barges you could take out and fish all night for trout and Reds

Comment

I went to a good friends camp in south Louisiana for my Bach trip and fished for reds and specs then spent the night in Nola.
              He has a nice trailer we rent to stay in, cooks an awesome diner each night, puts ya on fish almost always and it’s just your group and him. Bay boat marsh style fishing.
              His web site is http://www.neworleansfishingguides.com/contact.html

Jeff Johnson is his name, its a family business and great people. I’ve been going there for years and a lot of the pictures on the site are me and my group including the home page cover pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

offshore that time of year is just too unpredictable. you could have a nice day with 2 footers, or be blown out with 6-8's and not be able to go.

there are some guides that have a nice lodge down on baffin bay that is pretty nice. april fishing is usually great in baffin.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  Southern Sports Fishing on VI out of Biloxi
                  If you go this route call yesterday. They book fast.

Last year I booked a June date in March and we booked a may 2018 back in July

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X