Things that should be brought back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
    There’s still real country music. Just not in Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      As much as I enjoy the convenience and selection at Home Depot and Lowe’s I really miss the old Mom and Pop hardware stores. I have great memories memories of tagging along with my dad on Saturday mornings. They are still around I guess but now you have to be in a pretty small, isolated town to find one.
      For all you boys that miss the old school hardware store, and you're in the greater Ft. Worth area: take a trip through McDonnells in Keller. The store was owned by a high school class mates grandfather. As the grand dad got old he gave store to my classmate. Grandad took pride in, and the legacy lives on, of having all the off the wall stuff a guy could ever need. Cool place.

Mark Keel is the owner, great guy.

Comment

Do they still give snow cones away at little games Highschool games etc for returned home run and foul balls .... That needs brought back

Comment

Jax beer uh

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Do they still give snow cones away at little games Highschool games etc for returned home run and foul balls .... That needs brought back
            Well, they give trophies for ninth place so I doubt snow cones are a problem.

Comment

I took my youngest son to watch his older brother play baseball in high school. Liberty Hill vs. Llano.

there were lots of foul balls returned for drinks/snow cones. My son hit one over the fence, homerun. I went and got it.

My youngest son wanted to take in and get a snow cone for it. was upset when I told him no.

Comment

Bring that ball back for a free snowcone forgot about that. That's the truth about trophies Curt

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  I took my youngest son to watch his older brother play baseball in high school. Liberty Hill vs. Llano.

there were lots of foul balls returned for drinks/snow cones. My son hit one over the fence, homerun. I went and got it.

My youngest son wanted to take in and get a snow cone for it. was upset when I told him no.
                  Seriously? Dammit that's sad. Was this in Llano?

Comment

Prayer in school.
                    Saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.

Comment

Really sad. ?

Comment

The iron man bonus. For us that did not miss work for the entire year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Table manners
                          All kids saying ''yes sir, no ma'am''
                          Drive-in movies
                          2, and only 2, Genders

Comment

Foot operated headlight switch.

Comment

Paper bags

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Seriously? Dammit that's sad. Was this in Llano?
                                Sad...naah... I thought it was funny. My youngest was about 10 I think.

that ball represented a snow cone in his eyes.

yeah, it was in Lano. foul balls went into the cemetary.

Comment

Working...
                                X