scam calls just wont stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scam calls just wont stop!

At least 3 times a day, I get calls from people that can barely speak English!
    Today was the funniest a guy advising me that I am on a list from united states prisons for life sentence! WOW! where do they find these idiots?

Price and location please.

Comment

If only you were closer.

Comment

Solid deal for somebody. Wife said I couldn't have it.

Comment

One called me from the social security purity fraud department. I asked where that division offices out of and he said in his best Nigerian accent....... The state if Dallas. I had fun with him For a while before he got all mad and cussed me.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            One called me from the social security purity fraud department. I asked where that division offices out of and he said in his best Nigerian accent....... The state if Dallas. I had fun with him For a while before he got all mad and cussed me.
            same happened to me, when I asked why he was calling me from Nigeria? he proceeded with all F words.

Comment

You haven't lived till you've been cussed by a telemarketer.

Comment

Press 1 for english.

Comment

Speaky spanich?

Comment

So will what you’re selling stop the calls?

Price please!

Comment

I wish I got more of these types of calls, I sure enjoy screwing with them!

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                        Press 1 for english.
                        I always end up pressing 1, repeatedly and constantly, to cover all the languages since I don't know where they're really from.
                        I had a guy once get so mad he threatened to put me on a list so I get hundreds of calls a day.

Comment

Is it still for sail? Or is it for sell? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            You haven't lived till you've been cussed by a telemarketer.
                            Guess I have lived!

They can sure be fun sometimes. Man they can get cranky.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                              I wish I got more of these types of calls, I sure enjoy screwing with them!
                              I'll be happy to forward our 5 office land lines to you

I bet we get 15-20 a day.... Longest I've kept one on the phone is 37 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X