• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in for this!

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
        Any chance you can get them in Game Guard camo ? I would be in as well with camo, any chance you could do a logo that blends in? I'll wear it elk hunting.
        We don't have a license to use the Game Guard pattern. I have requested a camo that I "think" will work. Will see when they respond. Not too hopeful, as I am not sure they are in production right now.

Comment

Black & Camo

Comment

My blue one is with me every day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm good for a few in colors!
              Already have a black one, great for hunting but it makes people nervous in HEB. lol

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Saw a valid point on FB. If a fart can make it through a pair of underwear and pants how does a thin cloth keep you safe from C19?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                    Any update?

Sort of

Their design team is working on a proof of what I asked for. Hoping to get that back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                      Saw a valid point on FB. If a fart can make it through a pair of underwear and pants how does a thin cloth keep you safe from C19?

Same way....makes ya feel good!

Comment

FROM the CDC website....

CDC on Homemade Cloth Face Coverings

CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.

CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.

Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.

The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                          FROM the CDC website....

CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.

CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.

Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.

The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
                          Sarcasm is lost in today's society.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            FROM the CDC website....

So those mask are really the only things that work

Comment

Oh hell, don't call them anything other than "face coverings" or OSHA will require a respirator program and then the entire nation will need fit testing...

Comment

Mary-TBH Buffs?????

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                                Sort of

Their design team is working on a proof of what I asked for. Hoping to get that back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes

Sierracharlie out…
                                Last edited by sierracharlie338; 04-22-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X