Clear All

Prayers Up For another good day.

Comment

Continued prayers for all involved in this fight

Comment

Continued prayers for all.
        I Believe.

Comment

Lord continue to work your wonder on Courtney and lay your healing hand on her. Lord provide comfort and understanding to Jenn and the kids and guide them to make the decisions that you wish. We know that you have a master plan for all things and we ask that you heal Courtney if this is all part of your master plan. These things we pray in Jesus name, AMEN.

Comment

Update.... had another good night. Biggest scare was Riley butt dialing me at 3:00 lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Update.... had another good night. Biggest scare was Riley butt dialing me at 3:00 lol
              Great to hear.

Comment

Continued prayers for another good day. We trust He will heal Courtney completely.

Comment

That 3 o'clock call would be a scare for sure. Family at 3 am= oh no!
                  Have a great day Brandon.

Comment

What was Riley doing up at 3am? Glad that's all it was.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Morning prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                          What was Riley doing up at 3am? Glad that's all it was.
                          She rolled over on her phone. Lol

Comment

Great news! Morning prayers going up!

Comment

Originally posted by SAVIOUR68 View Post
                              Lord we come before this morning and repent of our sins
                              We thank you for your ever lasting love and protection for those who believe and seek you
                              We rebuke any evil from our mind, eyes or ears , words of faith from our mouth are used as swords to battle evil
                              We ask you for help with our friends Courtney, Jenn and Brandon in there battle ,please renew there minds, body and spirit to continue this battle with evil
                              We will continue to PRAISE YOU in all circumstances good or bad FOR YOU ALONE ARE THE ULTIMATE HEALER THAT GIVES LIFE
                              IN Jesus Holy name AMEN
                              Lord I lift up this prayer in agreement.

Brandon, thank you for a great report and a good chuckle!!

Comment

Prayers continued

Comment

Working...
                                X