Dfw Bowfishing????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dfw Bowfishing????

Live in lewisville looking to start Bowfishing, anybody in tha dfw area that fishes or wouldn't mind maybe offering a couple decent places they know of not asking for honey hole locations just decent places u can blowfish WITHOUT a boat. Working on getting a boat soon just not yet

Go up to Ray Roberts Jordan Park. The bay just south of the boat ramp area, you can see it driving in, has some good shallow wading carp bow fishing in the spring into early June. They are thick in there from March on.

Comment

I have gone bowfishing right @ highland village road and the 35 access road. When the lake has a decent amount of water lots of gar and carp swin around the banks. Never tried the pond/lake on the south side of Highland village Rd but I have heard some huge carp are over there. If you have access to a boat PM me and I can give you a lot of good locations. Highland Village cops might try to give you a little trouble but I think they are getting a little more use to seeing people with bows there. First couple times were interesting.

Comment

Working...
      X