Let's see the pics of the bucks that should of been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see the pics of the bucks that should of been

Post pics of the bucks that you either missed are had something happen that you didn't get a shot at this season so far ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Miss, what's that?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      What? Miss, what's that?

Umm I don't know [emoji15]**[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        Umm I don't know [emoji15]**[emoji23]

But as a bowhunter you now stuff happens it is what makes this addiction so wonderful!

Comment

The buck in my avatar. Took a shot at him from 40 yards...he was gone before the arrow got to him. Fast forward to today, would never take that shot again. He’s not that great of a buck, but he’s the biggest I’ve seen on my property- 55 acres.

Comment

Miss this one at 20yrds
            Attached Files

Comment

Here’s the one I missed last Friday. Misjudged the distance. Shot for 30 he was at 37
              Attached Files

Comment

Wasn't a complete miss but as you can tell never recovered him because he's still alive. I made a poor decision and shot him quartering away big time and he turned away even more at the shot.

Comment

Here is mine clean miss at 23 yards still shaking my head in disbelief

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post

Wasn't a complete miss but as you can tell never recovered him because he's still alive. I made a poor decision and shot him quartering away big time and he turned away even more at the shot.
                    Tough critters

Comment

Made a stalk on this 190" in a bad wind against the guides judgement and blew the stalk. Got to 55 and sat for 10 minutes and the wind swirled. Never got back on him
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1131.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	24519097

Comment

Had history with this buck, two years of complete sheds. Hunted this deer hard. 2002, Postponed knee surgery for a couple weeks into deer season just so I could have a chance at him. Clean Miss with a rifle making a poor decision to shoot off-hand. Moved to Lubbock to go to college and then neighbors killed him before I got to come home for thanksgiving. Scored 152 and change as an 8pt. Was always an 8. Keep these as a reminder of what happens when you hurry or make a bad shot. I laid down in the pasture that morning and cried, and I'm pretty sure I was laying in cow ****. I deserved it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                            LF Webb County 2 yrs ago. Had no history with him but thought he was 7. My neighbor thought he was 6, so we both held off. Neighbor killed following year at 158 and 40+ inches of mass. I thought the yr we held off, he was 175 and 44 inches of mass. I'll never make that mistake again. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

The lump on his brisket went away .

Comment

Working...
                              X