BEST cell service in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Wow...so I assume Network, as in their towers for the most part and mirror their coverage area? That is fine by me since, as you stated, AT&T has the best signal coverage on our lease SW of y'all.
    That is my understanding..

Comment

Well we made the switch to sprint. Crossing my fingers it's not bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post

Good luck with that.... There is a reason they are "affordable". If you dont hunt, fish or do much outdoors and stay in major metropolitan areas they are ok.

Comment

I agree with making sure it works at the lease and stuff. There is a tower in the area around our lease I guess because I have full 4g at the lease in Lampasas. If it wasn't for that then Verizon wouldn't be my go to. I do know that AT&T doesn't have good service down there or at least it didn't 5 or 6 years ago. ... Hope it works out for you B!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

We have AT&T and DirectTV and we're ready to drop DTV because it freezes and they come out to fixed and spend hours running in and out of house and no change. The cell service does work at the deer lease while my brother who has Sprint doesn't work as well he has to walk to the road to get a signal at camp but gets a signal in his stand. We had Sprint for over 10 years and they gave bad service so we switched. Direct TV shut us off for non payment but never sent a bill and said they didn't bundle our service as of yet being 2 we'll almost 3 months and charging us the quoted price and showing all Services on my app but telling me their not bundled and I owe $68. Yes bad bad service. Rather use antenna and stream it. So much cheaper.

Comment

Sending prayers your way...

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                Sending prayers your way...

Lol thanks. We will find out how good or bad the service is this weekend when I got scout the H [emoji120]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Good luck with that.... There is a reason they are "affordable". If you dont hunt, fish or do much outdoors and stay in major metropolitan areas they are ok.
                  I'm hoping since most of my hunting is here around DFW (Grayson and Collin Counties) that I'll be okay. If not, I'll be switching back.

I was there switching my account for over 3 hours. I had forgot ATT had put my wife's social security number on my account instead of mine. It was a fiasco. As long as I have service where I hunt I'll be just fine.

Comment

Get ready for the absolute worst customer service and billing practices in the industry, not to mention actual cell reception. Hopefully it works out better for you.

Comment

Lol thanks. We will find out how good or bad the service is this weekend when I got scout the H [emoji120]

I could be wrong, but I think service in the H will be spotty

Hope for your sake it isn't. I live low, by a creek in Grayson county and sprint service is terrible. Verizon is by far and away the best in Grayson, imo

Comment

Another reason for giving sprint a try was they were $80 per month cheaper with our new phones included than ATT was without our phones.

My service with ATT was a little spotty in the H and surrounding areas of the H as well.

Comment

Only service that worked at my lease in PP Co., one in Burnet Co. and in Big Bend was ATT. I ABSOLUTELY hate their CS and billing but if you plan to go outside of a metropolitan area then ATT it is.

Comment

BEST cell service in DFW

Another reason for giving sprint a try was they were $80 per month cheaper with our new phones included than ATT was without our phones.

My service with ATT was a little spotty in the H and surrounding areas of the H as well.

Yup... my buddy above has "saved some money", at the expense of not being able to use his phone at our deer lease, either of our dove leases and some of our fishing lakes ... but we don't hunt near major metropolitan areas. Hopefully your places are close enough.

Comment

I've been with AT&T since it was PrimeCo, and overall, I feel like AT&T is the best one out there. I've not experienced the customer service issues like I've heard from others. But I also don't contact the customer service much either, because I usually don't have any issues. Everywhere I've gone, I've never had an issue with a signal, and I've been a lot of places in the last 16 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X