Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry Policeman Provokes Groundhog To Cross Road So He Can Shoot It Twice

First off, love the headline...

Second, what a friggin snowflake... It's a groundhog. He has forever earned a nickname with the rest of his police force.

Third, the video is great... mostly due to the female narration.

Not sure if this is the right video, because youtube is blocked in the office. If not you can easily find it. This begs the question, are we forever stuck in spring?

Enjoy.

The next time someone tells you Blue Lives Matter is a misguided, stupid slogan, show them this.

Good shot!!

Comment

Don't mess with the police. 5-0 tells you to "STOP and SHOW YOUR HANDS", you dang well better stop and show your hands or expect your winter-loving, punk-arse to get double-tapped in traffic. I Back the Blue!!!

Comment

I couldn't grasp why traffic was shut down for an oversized rat. Curious where it was at though.

Side note, when it came for the officer, it reminded me of Jimbo and Uncle Ned on Southpark. "It's comin' right for us!"

Comment

Wait till PETA gets involved. Ground Hog Lives matter is being formed as we read this thread

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            I couldn't grasp why traffic was shut down for an oversized rat. Curious where it was at though.

Side note, when it came for the officer, it reminded me of Jimbo and Uncle Ned on Southpark. "It's comin' right for us!"
            Maryland. I had the same question - why is traffic being stopped for a rodent? Reminds me of a time a lady in front of me slammed her brakes and tried to stop traffic while a turtle crossed a road. She bout lost her mind when I went around her and almost ran over the turtle.

Comment

love it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                Wait till PETA gets involved. Ground Hog Lives matter is being formed as we read this thread

Varmint brutality!

Comment

Looks like a good shooting to me.

Comment

“Oh, Oh my God!!!!”

These folks are wacked!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The poor little feller has his little paws up, but they are so short the Leo could not see them. He was only wanting to get to the other side of the road!

Comment

People are stupid. Why would something that you can drive over hold up traffic?

Comment

Did you see what color the groundhog was?... Just sayin.

Comment

Ground hog gets in the road in West Texas and you wouldn't even be able to tell what it was after 50 18 wheelers never slow down and smash it into a greasy spot..

Comment

‼️SCORE YOUR PIGMAN MERCHANDISE‼️ ➤ FREE GIVEAWAY: http://pigmangiveaway.com➤ ONLINE STORE: http://pigmangear.comPrairie Dogs are a huge nuisance, tearing ...

Pigman Approved

Comment

Working...
                              X