• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Continuing prayers....

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers very much appreciated. My sister is sadly in her last hrs and would like prayers for comfort for her. She has fought a good fight but it's almost over. Thanks again for the support.
        Last edited by brrdnk; 07-06-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Heavenly Father You know this sweet, sweet girl. She has fought the good fight, and has submitted to Your will. We know not what Your need is for this special lady in Heaven, but Lord we who are left behind ask You to make her passing and homecoming pain free. Comfort her parents as Father You know what it is to lose Your child. You know how hard it is. Give them peace through Your indwelling Spirit filling them with peace and Your Agape Love. Receive this Sweet Spirit into Your presence and give her the eternal healing rest You have reserved just for her. Lord we all look forward to that Day when we who have a relationship with Your Only Son will all be united and together with You Father. We thank You for this life and though her family and friends grieve at her passing, we Know she will be instantly healed in the twinkling of an eye when she draws her last breath here. The next breath will be in eternal Heaven to live with You evermore. We thank You for that promise of assurance. In the name of Your one and only Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior we ask and pray, Amen.

Man, I'm so sorry, but I rejoice in the healing she will soon see! You hang in there and be strong for your mom and dad. There's no pain greater than losing a child.

God bless you, your sister and your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
            Thanks for all the prayers very much apreachiated. My sister is sadly in her last hrs and would like prayers for comfort for her. She has fought a good fight but it's almost over. Thanks again for the support.
            My heart breaks for you guys. I spent time with my mom in her last days as she lost her battle to breast cancer. I’ve been there too and it’s a hard road to go down but glad to hear family is by her side. Continued prayers during this time and God Bless

Comment

Prayers continued for your sister and your family

Comment

Continued prayers up for your sister and family

Comment

Very sorry to see this. Prayers for her and for all the family and friends.

Comment

Saturday AM prayers

Comment

Prayers for your sister and the entire family. God bless you all.

Comment

Prayers sent for her comfort and for strength for the family..

Comment

Prayers sent for her comfort and for the family.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

My baby sister went to be with the Lord last night. She put up a good fight. We are comforted now knowing she is with the Lord and all the pain is now gone. She gave me a big smile when I told her it won't be long and you and Samantha her lab that had passed a few years ago would be playing fetch soon.
                                Thank you y'all so much for your thoughts and prayers.
                                RIP Paige love ya.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1173.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	24544057

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by brrdnk; 07-07-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X