Rosanne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosanne

So who watched the new Rosanne? My wife wanted to watch so we did. Rosanne's 9 yo grandson dresses like a girl. We turned it off and will never watch again.

I knew better than to even consider watching. I can't stand her.

Comment

It wasn't the funniest show on TV, but its not bad. I was surprised at how many political jokes there were making fun of the left pretty hard, that kept me watching.

Comment

Who? never heard of him.....

Comment

We loved it

Comment

I had the same reaction about the kid wearing girl's clothes. Wife wanted to keep watching, they followed up and basically described he's s boy that "just likes to be creative". Still bugs me but I'd still chalk it up to being similar to humor in last man standing. They made a joke about the boy using a pocketknife at school to defend himself, by offering it to the kid so he wouldn't beat him up.

Comment

As long as they keep talking about how awful Hillary is, Ill enjoy it.

Comment

I did enjoy that show back in the day. I have no desire to watch it now.

Comment

Rosanne

I didn’t watch it but I might. I see the cast includes the lady that plays Debbie on shameless, which is a good watch. Be warned, it includes subject matter you may not support. All shows do. Mickey Mouse with my toddler irritates me, Donald Duck is a jerk. Oh wait, everyone’s against Disney anyway. Let’s watch lonesome dove. Wait, theft whores and gambling in that one. Things exist in this world and those things are included in media. Doesn’t mean you support it or partake in it. I watched a few minutes of a Hillary speech, and I sure don’t support that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes and never again..

Comment

Thought I had read it was produced soley with the intent to appeal to the right leaning audience.

Comment

Didn’t watch the original version and haven’t seen anything to make me interested in the current one.

Comment

I gained some respect for her after she ripped into Kimmel regarding the recent election.

Did not see the show though.

Comment

I'm gonna watch it here in the next few days.. Can't wait, I loved the original when I was a kid

Comment

Ehy would you even consider it?

Comment

Working...
                              X