No announcement yet.

Meow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should make for some nervous morning walks to the stand!

Comment

I’d claim COVID & quarantine at the ranch for the next 14 days!

Comment

That is a dagum big bobcat

Comment

From what I have read, they move on fairly quickly. It may be forty miles away by now.

Comment

Tabby or maybe a Siamese in summer coat.

Comment

Can y’all run dogs out there? I’d try to kill him pronto!

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                From what I have read, they move on fairly quickly. It may be forty miles away by now.
                They can also set up shop in your pasture ans eat all your deer too.
                Had one in the hay meadows last fall into winter, all the deer disappeared, moved from the meadows.
                Got her out of the meadows in Jan. and the deer were back in a month.
                Watch your deer numbers of they start getting scarce , the lion is still around.

Comment

Beautiful but, dangerous animal. Good Luck

Comment

Cool kitty. I used to see those often 30 plus years ago. But have not seen one in a very long time.

Comment

Get ahold of Carole at Big Cat Rescue. She will come pick it up and feed it well. She once fed some big cats leftovers from her husband. Started a frenzy amongst the population.

Comment

I'd give that cat another year.

Comment

Dont open any tuna cans on your way to or from the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                            They can also set up shop in your pasture ans eat all your deer too.
                            Had one in the hay meadows last fall into winter, all the deer disappeared, moved from the meadows.
                            Got her out of the meadows in Jan. and the deer were back in a month.
                            Watch your deer numbers of they start getting scarce , the lion is still around.

Yes. Same thing happened and we had 1200 acres on the lease that was practically void of deer for 3-4 months. When they find a good place, they’ll stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              In for the TBH bobcat with a freak tail or bobcat/lion cross comments ...
                              Nah--it's an albino black panther.

Comment

I'm a predator hunter through and through. So that doesn't look like a bad thing to have around. Especially where it's legal to call in and shoot. I'd rather shoot that than that buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X