Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way overboard IMO.

Comment

Wow....chick should have just complied...BS or not.

Sat at my son’s JV game last night...
      School required masks & social distancing...

BUUUT....no one worn them & school didn’t enforce it once you were in the stands...
      Hell, security walked around & didn’t say crap to anyone...

It’s all BS, but like was previously stated, to watch my son play I’d have complied if asked.
      Call me a sheep in that case, but I’m not letting these a holes cause me to miss out on watching my kids.

And FYI - I sat with a uniformed Galveston SO & a uniformed Pasadena cop - neither wore a mask...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
        Wow....chick should have just complied...BS or not.

Sat at my son’s JV game last night...
        School required masks & social distancing...

BUUUT....no one worn them & school didn’t enforce it once you were in the stands...
        Hell, security walked around & didn’t say crap to anyone...

It’s all BS, but like was previously stated, to watch my son play I’d have complied if asked.
        Call me a sheep in that case, but I’m not letting these a holes cause me to miss out on watching my kids.

And FYI - I sat with a uniformed Galveston SO & a uniformed Pasadena cop - neither wore a mask...
        Agreed. Wouldnt want to wear one but would if I had to to watch my kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
          Agreed. Wouldnt want to wear one but would if I had to to watch my kids play.
          That's part of the problem.
          You cave over a dumb azz kids game.
          Last time we got to this point, father fought son, and vice versa.
          Freedom takes a lot of sacrifice .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Cupcake? I promise you wouldn't call me that to my face.
              Never mind. Not worth getting in trouble over. Have a nice night, cupcake.
              Last edited by Rubi513; 09-25-2020, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                That's part of the problem.
                You cave over a dumb azz kids game.
                Last time we got to this point, father fought son, and vice versa.
                Freedom takes a lot of sacrifice .
                Apples to oranges, considering I’d put a bulletin in your azz over my kids...

My freedom is not lost by complying to a stupid school mask policy in order to see my kid play ball...
                Hell, ask some Dads how many stupid rules they have to follow for ballet recitals BEFORE the “killer flu” hit...

If you can’t see THAT bigger picture, then A) you don’t have kids or your a POS dad...B) you’re are a total moron....or C) need to adjust your tinfoil hat because it’s cutting off your blood flow...

But I will agree, being a dad does take sacrifice...

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Cupcake? I promise you wouldn't call me that to my face. I only wear the mask at work and where a place requested me to, as I'm not some keyboard cowboy like you.
                  What makes you think someone wouldn't call you out in person and reference you as a cupcake?

Comment

Lots of ignorant non-sense going on in this thread. Unfortunate to see common sense go out of the window and for most here to take the emotional response rather than to look at the facts/situation at hand.

This has nothing to do with the mask, even though some of ya'll still promote the narrative that she was arrested for not wearing a mask. That is false, period. As has been explained, the school district has the right to set rules and to ask people to leave their property when they aren't followed. Lady didn't follow the rules, she was asked to leave, she refused, so she is now breaking a state law. How things unfolded beyond that is one's opinion.

No one likes these freaking masks, I hate them and only began wearing one when required by businesses, etc.... If it wouldn't be such a hassle, I wouldn't wear one period. To those of you who say she was standing up for what was right, fighting big brother, etc.... There is a time and a place for that. That wasn't the time or appropriate venue. If you feel that strongly about the school district's policies, take it up with them. Call and complain to the superintendant. Protest outside of the school district's offices. Protest outside of the stadium on public property. Whatever, that's your right, go for it. Unfortunately the lady created an ugly situation any way you look at it.

I will also say, if I had to wear a mask, no matter how stupid and idiotic I thought it was, I'd wear one to watch my kid play, then take it up with the rule makers in the appropriate forum.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                      Lots of ignorant non-sense going on in this thread. Unfortunate to see common sense go out of the window and for most here to take the emotional response rather than to look at the facts/situation at hand.

This has nothing to do with the mask, even though some of ya'll still promote the narrative that she was arrested for not wearing a mask. That is false, period. As has been explained, the school district has the right to set rules and to ask people to leave their property when they aren't followed. Lady didn't follow the rules, she was asked to leave, she refused, so she is now breaking a state law. How things unfolded beyond that is one's opinion.

No one likes these freaking masks, I hate them and only began wearing one when required by businesses, etc.... If it wouldn't be such a hassle, I wouldn't wear one period. To those of you who say she was standing up for what was right, fighting big brother, etc.... There is a time and a place for that. That wasn't the time or appropriate venue. If you feel that strongly about the school district's policies, take it up with them. Call and complain to the superintendant. Protest outside of the school district's offices. Protest outside of the stadium on public property. Whatever, that's your right, go for it. Unfortunately the lady created an ugly situation any way you look at it.

I will also say, if I had to wear a mask, no matter how stupid and idiotic I thought it was, I'd wear one to watch my kid play, then take it up with the rule makers in the appropriate forum.

Comment

I’ve said this a million times- do what the police, security guard, rent-a-cop, or whoever is freaking armed, do what they TELL you to do. Right or wrong, just do it and LIVE to talk about it, or take it to court or whatever. She should have SHUT her mouth and do as she was told to do.

Comment

[quote=SaltwaterSlick;15121667]she didn't get tased for not wearing a mask. She got tased becuase she made an *** out of herself. When she refused to wear a mask and was asked to leave, she was guilty of criminal trespass laws. THAT's what she was being arrested for. If I were a LEO, I'd have lit her up too.

I had a problem with the tasing.
                          Last edited by Mertzon Man; 09-26-2020, 07:11 AM.

Comment

A LEO’s perspective of this incident.

Comment

She's lawyered up. Apparently her arm was broken in the scuffle.

I love the smell of lawsuits in the morning. Personally, I hope she takes them to the cleaners and the "cop" gets his fat doofus butt fired. No excuse for his actions.

If anarchist rioters are getting arrested and released scot free with no charges why not some football Mom for trespassing?

Comment

Trespass charge has nothing to do with the cop- Every one of you put yourself in this position

You own a business - Guy comes in with feces smeared on himself and just shops. You call the police. It’s your business and you have the “right” to refuse business. You tell the subject he is not welcome in your business and he must leave and is criminal trespassed. Feces man says no

Do you want the cop to leave or arrest and remove feces man?

That is comparing apples to apples to this case. She was asked to leave she didn’t.

Comment

Working...
                                X