krivoman directional feeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

krivoman directional feeders?

I'm thinking about buying a krivoman directional feeder and putting it on a 55 gallon drum feeder barrel that I have laying around. I was wanting to keep it short enough to make it a stand and fill, keeping the top of the feeder shoulder height and the motor about thigh high. Has anyone done this? Any experiences with the krivoman directional feeder?

Bump I’m interested as well

Comment

Not on building my own
      But I have 3 of his older design 1000# feeders with the directional motors and I love em.

Comment

I have a krivoman that I switch out with my giant 3000 plus timed protein feeder. However, I have a platinum unit straight shooter that I put on a stand and fill. You may want to make it just a tad taller depending on your height but it should work great! Here is the one I built. Good Luck and shoot straight!
        Attached Files

Comment

This!
          Attached Files

Comment

just bought 10 1 thousand pounders. they throw good. a little more close to the feeder than the THP with blower but also less moving parts probably more reliable as no blower to replace and well built at good cost. THP does not make thousand pounders. Mitch is good guy to deal with. ill keep you posted

Comment

Working...
            X