Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Well, it's a bummer of a morning. Been trying to hammer out the last details of a new 5yr lease with our landowner, and we hit an impasse. We won't be renewing our lease. If anybody knows of a place that's available, give me a holler.

Aw man that's a bad deal. Good luck Shane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks!

We have a bunch of 10' x 40" goat panels we'd sell, if anybody needs some. We have 50 of them. I just bought half of them last week at Simon Brothers in Roosevelt and paid $45 each. I'd take $40 each. We also have 4 panels that are 16' long and 36" tall that we'd sell for the same price. Located exactly halfway between Sonora and Junction about 3 miles south of I-10 on SCR 314. I'd just as soon not have to haul them home.

Comment

Thanks!

We have a bunch of 10' x 40" goat panels we'd sell, if anybody needs some. We have 50 of them. I just bought half of them last week at Simon Brothers in Roosevelt and paid $45 each. I'd take $40 each. We also have 4 panels that are 16' long and 36" tall that we'd sell for the same price. Located exactly halfway between Sonora and Junction about 3 miles south of I-10 on SCR 314. I'd just as soon not have to haul them home.

Are these the kind that pin together like a corral panel? Got a picture?

Comment

Well, it's a bummer of a morning. Been trying to hammer out the last details of a new 5yr lease with our landowner, and we hit an impasse. We won't be renewing our lease. If anybody knows of a place that's available, give me a holler.

That really sucks rotten eggs Shane!!!! The one reality about all leases is that they will all come to an end someday, and most times, not at a convenient time for the leasees! I sure hope y’all can find a new, even better place soon!

We did get a little over 1” rain last night at my place, 3 miles east of Sonora. [emoji4][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
            Are these the kind that pin together like a corral panel? Got a picture?
            Yes sir. No driving t-posts into rock required. Just hook them together and walk away. They're awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              That really sucks rotten eggs Shane!!!! The one reality about all leases is that they will all come to an end someday, and most times, not at a convenient time for the leasees! I sure hope y’all can find a new, even better place soon!

We did get a little over 1” rain last night at my place, 3 miles east of Sonora. [emoji4][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Thanks, Bisch. We're looking hard!

Comment

25 of the 10' panels are spoken for. Still have 25 more plus the 4 panels that are 16' long.

Comment

I need those panels but won’t make it that way for a month or so. If this was last weekend I would have been all over those.

Comment

Shane, will you be out there Memorial Day Weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                      Shane, will you be out there Memorial Day Weekend?
                      I'll be there either that weekend or the weekend before. Waiting to nail it down with the guy that is buying the first 25 panels. Maybe if two groups' timing won't allow them to be there on the same weekend, one group could pick up all of them and then the 2nd group could pick up theirs from the first buyer?? Kinda like a TBH Express local pickup?
                      Last edited by Shane; 05-04-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Have anything else you want to sell? Feeders or stands?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                          Have anything else you want to sell? Feeders or stands?
                          No, I just don't want to have to haul all the panels if I can help it. It would require a 2nd trip to get everything else and all the panels too.

Comment

Well hopefully you’ll find another lease close by real quick

Comment

Sorry to hear that Shane. I am of course looking too.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                                Well hopefully you’ll find another lease close by real quick
                                I don't know, man. After my luck with the last two landowners I've leased from, I'm about ready to sell all my guns and bows and just stick to golf and fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X