• Time
  • Show
Clear All

#4 in main shooting lane.
    #2 on the others lanes

Comment

4 for me.

Comment

4. And leave the window wide open from the day I set it up in August until the day I take it down in February.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          I like to pull the mesh out and just open the window part way. Give myself just enough clearance to get my sight picture and let the arrow clear the window flap.
          I usually close all but 1 or 2 windows to make it as dark as I can.
          X2

Comment

I like to pull the mesh out and just open the window part way. Give myself just enough clearance to get my sight picture and let the arrow clear the window flap.
            /\ keep all windows closed except the shooting Window. I leave it open all the time so the deer are used to it. I wear a black shirt and use a lighted pin early and late.
            the result is in my avatar.
            Last edited by Zookeeper; 11-09-2015, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Mesh open one 2-3 shooting lanes, everything else closed.

Comment

Sit all the way back, just far enough from the back wall my elbow doesn't hit on draw. Leave open the window on the side I expect to shoot from. Black shirt, gloves and baklava. I don't shoot through the mesh. I have before. There is a reason I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  Sit all the way back, just far enough from the back wall my elbow doesn't hit on draw. Leave open the window on the side I expect to shoot from. Black shirt, gloves and baklava. I don't shoot through the mesh. I have before. There is a reason I don't.
                  Bingo

Comment

Bowhunting, I have a popup that has 2 small vertical windows, those are open, no mesh. Gun, I have all the windows on one side opened. In both situations I try to make it as dark as possible inside the blind.

Comment

4 no mesh for me but i only have 1 window open rest have foliage cover

Comment

i leave the mesh tight and shoot threw. close all the back windows to make it dark in the tent. i wear polarized sunglasses it helps with depth perception, and any glare on the mesh. the mesh almost disappears with the glasses

Comment

Comment

magnents over velcro and mesh down on main shooting window. mesh up or window closed completly everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by santafehillbily View Post
                              i leave the mesh tight and shoot threw. close all the back windows to make it dark in the tent. i wear polarized sunglasses it helps with depth perception, and any glare on the mesh. the mesh almost disappears with the glasses
                              I had not thought of that - thanks for the tip. I guess wearing sunglasses would further reduce shooting times for a few minutes early and late but help when the sun is up.

Comment

x2

Comment

Working...
                                X