LBJ grasslands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ grasslands?

Are the LBJ grasslands near Alford? If so, does anyone have any maps of legal hunting areas? I can't find any online

Did you try Wikipedia?

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynd...slands_Map.gif

This is the same map they will give you in their office in Decatur! Call their office and ask which compartments you can't hunt. I know you can't hunt 47 for sure, but it's been a few years since I've hunted there so I can't recall if there were others. I think it was only 47 though
      Last edited by spacemonkey; 08-15-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Use the search function on here under Public Hunting Opportunities. Several threads from the past with lots of Q&A.

Comment

You can try NWTF gobble map app. It shows you the boundaries and uses your phones gps to keep you inside them

Comment

I know the 72 hour rule, so with that being said, what kind of blinds do you guys usually use? Climbers? Ladder stands? Pop ups? Ect.

Comment

Originally posted by The newguy View Post
              I know the 72 hour rule, so with that being said, what kind of blinds do you guys usually use? Climbers? Ladder stands? Pop ups? Ect.
              I usually sit on the ground with a folding chair. No need for a blind with all the ground cover. Trees are to difficult considering it is illegal to trim limbs.

Comment

We are going to try out lbj this year

Comment

Lbj winter

Im probably not going to make the draw at the lake again this year so i will put my nose to the ground out there this year

Comment

Working...
                  X