I need a shotgun barrel threaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a shotgun barrel threaded

I bought a camo Veronica **** gun for next to nothing. It shoots very well but the chokes are very hard to find. Who and how much to get it done?

I had Briley in Houston do a Remington 1100 for me. About $180 I think. Included 3 chokes

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      I had Briley in Houston do a Remington 1100 for me. About $180 I think. Included 3 chokes
      Briley did my 870 wing master about 10 yrs ago. They do excellent work.

Comment

Veronica or Verona?

If its Verona it ooks like trulock makes chokes in that thread pattern. Trulocks are high quality choke tubes.

Most likely the best thing to do is purchase chokes matching that thread pattern.

Comment

Carlson did mine and it came with choice of chokes

Comment

Verona

Comment

It’s a $50 job that you’ll get charger $150 plus for so there’s that. If you do a search on line there are still some places you can ship it off and get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                It’s a $50 job that you’ll get charger $150 plus for so there’s that. If you do a search on line there are still some places you can ship it off and get it done.
                Mike Orlen is the guy who does quality work for a good price, with a quick turnaround.

Comment

The powerful shopping cart software for web stores and e-commerce enabled stores is based on PHP5 with SQL database with highly configurable implementation based on templates

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                    Mike Orlen is the guy who does quality work for a good price, with a quick turnaround.
                    Yep that’s him. Smith in Houston charged me $275 to thread and add a front bead and mid bead. All he did was send it out I found out later to Mike Orlen then turned around and charged me triple the price. I didn’t even get any chokes for that price.

Joe I’d send it to Mike. Anyplace else your going to charge you more then a new barrel would cost you.
                    Last edited by sharkhunter; 02-23-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                      Yep that’s him. Smith in Houston charged me $275 to cut thread and add a front bead and mid bead. All he did was send it out I found out later to Mike Orlen then turned around and charged me triple the price.
                      I had Mike Orlen do a Citori for me about 2yrs ago. I think it was just shy of $100 and took 10 business days to get back to me. Excellent work and super fast turnaround time.

Comment

Working...
                      X