No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to buy a hawg trough fish measure looking at the ack one does any one recommend one over the other? Color or brand ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
      Going to buy a hawg trough fish measure looking at the ack one does any one recommend one over the other? Color or brand ??
      Thats what I use. Yellow. They have mounts for your crate/tackle box that works pretty good. They are big and finding a place to stow them can be difficult but its worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Okay, getting closer ...

I want to use on the lake, but also go down the river (no crazy rapids). Pescador going to work for both ?

Looking to spend $500
        Don't know if you pulled the trigger yet, if not, shot you a PM on some deals I saw over the weekend.

Comment

I just picked up a wilderness thresher 140 this weekend.

Looking forward to getting out again. Took some time off after selling my PA12.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
            I just picked up a wilderness thresher 140 this weekend.

Looking forward to getting out again. Took some time off after selling my PA12.
            That is a sweet looking yak. Let us know what you think!

Comment

I forgot to add that I picked up the Perception yall had helped me decide on. Has been on water just for paddling and was great. Looking forward to some more relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by gonecoastal View Post
                That is a sweet looking yak. Let us know what you think!

Will do. It's supposed to just as fast as the tarpon but a little better platform. Plans are to use it for some bay fishing and also head to the rigs. Might as well use it to go out a ways since that's it's design.

Comment

Well with all this nice weather has got the fishing bug go n. Between the dams releasing water and a new born I haven't been able to go so all I can do is prep. Got a water proof Plano 3600 that fits great in my big tuna and a hog trough. Any one els get n their gear ready? Post up what you have done. I sure look forward to some good pigs from everyone

I think she's a keeper lol

Comment

I built this kayak a few years ago. Y'all may have seen my build thread on here or TKF but wanted to post a few recent pics. It's 15' long and 32" wide. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458180038.629350.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	24436255Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458180057.807077.jpg
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	24436256Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458180150.284470.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	24436258

Comment

Built the rudder last fall and still working out the kinks in the controls but very pleased with it's performance so far. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458180576.511506.jpg
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24436259Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458180592.928926.jpg
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	24436261

Comment

[ATTACH]781209[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781210[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]781213[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781215[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781216[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781217[/ATTACH]

Comment

I have 2 Hobie kayak's with the mirage system's that I am fixing to sell. Does anyone have any good ideas on how much to ask for them because I have no idea what the going rate would be? One is a Hobie Mirage Outback and one is a Hobie Mirage Sport. They are at least 6 or 7 years old. Thanks ahead for any help.

Comment

Me and a few friends just took a 2 day trip down the Brazos below PK. Caught a small trout right at the start, a few largemouth throughout, and hooked up on small gar just up from Rochelle's but he broke off. It was a pretty awesome trip.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Was wondering if anyone had ever put in at the slab ( co rd 307 ) on the Llano river and fish all the way to the main body of LBJ? Also with all the rain is there any Whitewater to be concerned with, I would not think so but I plan on going Wednesday afternoon with a novice buddy of mine. If anyone is interested come on

Comment

Working...
                                X