One more time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more time

Well, this is our last week on the Junco for this season. Hog hunters start next week and deer season is ending for us a "little early". I've cleaned up all my cards and when I leave the ranch Monday, I should have 16 to 18 cameras looking at next years bucks before they shed their horns. March 15 will probably find me looking at about 12 to 15 thousand pics. May take me a month to sort through. I'll be looking for Pot Belly Pig, Bo Buddy, 12 with split brows, Triple patch, Elk, Tire Track and any number of surprises that may pop up. Off season? What's that. It's time to get ready for next year, it's right around the corner, once I get through killin' some turkeys.

There's still a couple candidates running around out there for this year, and if I can steal a little pop-up time, I may get lucky on one of them. One more chance for the taxidermist. If not, I bet a hog or two catches a Sidewinder.

I missed 4 weeks this last month due to the worst "flu" I've ever had. Hopefully I can make up for it. Only down side is Bower and I will have to put about 10,000 lbs protein in Boss Bucks. He's just getting over kidney stones. Start earning that buck next year, I guess.

Good luck, and I look forward to the pics you choose to share with us............

Comment

Good Luck TD. Can't wait for your report.

Comment

Good Luck I always like your stories and pics.I'm not being funny either I really do enjoy your threads!

Comment

I could never keep up with all those names

A deer is lucky on my place if he gets a name past... "the 10 from #4"

heh

Comment

He called a few minutes ago, and he is getting close. He missed 5 straight weekends, so I guarauntee something takes a dirt nap this afternoon... I'd be betting on pork!!!

You know his motto - KAP "Kill All Pigs!!!"

Comment

Mailman tell him to visualize my face on one of those pigs so it can feel just that much more sweeter when he releases that arrow! lol
              I'm only kidding. Good luck on the pigs Tuthdoc!

Comment

Working...
              X