No announcement yet.

Bryan Texas 3D shoot schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me talk to the officers of the club and we may just do a 15 target, $5 shoot for y'all - if there is enough people who want to shoot. We would need at least 15 "I promise, even if it looks like rain" guarentees. And we could do a 10 or 11 oclock start.

Comment

what weekend is this

??

thanks
      Jreyna920

Comment

Im new to all the 3d tournament/shoot things but i ot two buddies that want to get together and come shoot. What should we look to bring or need to start shootin. Classes are kickin back up soon but once there runnin smooth were all over it.

Comment

This Sunday is our membership shoot. Join or renew and you can shoot for free.

Swampbuck - just bring your hunting bow and lots of arrows. And binoculars. Rangefinders are not allowed if you or anyone in your group is turning in a scorecard. Request a target assignment with a current club member who can show you the course, how to score, rules, safety, etc.

It will be a 30 target shoot, starting at 11 am. Check the weather - if it rains you will need a rain coat and dry shoes (I wear rubber boots).

Comment

Wher will it be shot A&M university?

Comment

i believe they have there on property on the northwest side of town

Comment

Heres the website for those interested

Comment

The club is about 1/4 mile east of FM2818 on Hwy 21. Turn north on Louis St. and it dead ends at the range.

Comment

Due to the weather changing to cold,i'm not going to able able to make this shoot 2morrow.
                    My family and doctor keep reminding me,that i just a had the steel pins removed from my toes ,my foot is still swollen like a football ,and i have no business shooting 3-D in 35-40 degee temps....
                    See ya next month if possible-
                    Thanks again for the golf cart offer Gary!

Comment

Me and Cameron are thinking about shooting tommorow if it isn't raing to bad, I would like to meet some fellow TBHer's who all is going to be there?

Comment

I highly encourage yall young 1's to get out and shoot!You will have Fun,and supporting the club is a big help in the future of the sport.
                        I've also seen Cambo shoot ,he needs the practice
                        Yall be careful!

Comment

ill be out there tomarrows rain or shine.... I be he one woth the bubinga/zebrawood recurve

hope to see some of yall out there

Comment

STOP!!! Don't Come on Jan 14! We're cancelling the shoot! It is way too muddy and there is a 100% chance of rain.

Comment

man... i just got up to get ready and figured id check the weather and see if there was anything happening on TBH... glad i didnt drive all the way out there. i was really looking foward to it, been there to shoot 3d 3 times and was rained on every time

Jreyna920

Comment

Just a friendly reminder - we have a shoot this Sunday, 11 am shotgun start! Hope to see y'all there!

Comment

Working...
                                X