No announcement yet.

Trumps Return Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally would not go to a rally yet..................

Comment

I personally would NEVER attend a rally but that doesn’t mean I don’t support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Gents, I agree that it's obvious that Democratic programs are a total failure. But this has been going on for decades in most cities. How is it possible they have gotten away with this BS? What do you felllas think has changed that will make peeps see the light??
        Most bad policies by themselves can be mitigated to some degree and the degree can vary depending on the policy, but over time they have an cumalitive effect.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Gents, I agree that it's obvious that Democratic programs are a total failure. But this has been going on for decades in most cities. How is it possible they have gotten away with this BS? What do you felllas think has changed that will make peeps see the light??
          The way people obtain information

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            The way people obtain information
            A have a good friend that is super smart "Wharton Grad" and a lifetime liberal.
            At 65 years old she gets her news from Twitter and Facebook.
            It's gotten so bad we have not talked this year. Friends for 40 years. This crap blows. I miss our talks and visits from H town To DC...................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              It's gotten so bad we have not talked this year. Friends for 40 years. This crap blows. I miss our talks and visits from H town To DC...................

As in WaCJaC?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Is she black?

Comment

They are doing everything they can to prevent this from happening Saterday. Lawyers are now sueing to stop it. This is going to get interesting.

The double standard here is beyond overwhelming

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    They are doing everything they can to prevent this from happening Saterday. Lawyers are now sueing to stop it. This is going to get interesting.

The double standard here is beyond overwhelming
                    So...the liberals are against a Trump rally because it could cost lives, but had no problem with blacks gathering to protest. Just goes to show that the liberals really don't care if blacks die.

Comment

Just call it a protest. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Just call it a protest. Problem solved.
                        Absolutly

Millions of people have been on the streets for a month " protesting "

Comment

If it's truly a health concern (and it isn't) wouldn't they want Trumsters and their circle of friends to get the pandemic contagion?

Sounds like a win-win for them to let it occur, oh wait - they care about the health of those who would show up at a Trump rally. yeah right.....

Obviously they don't have faith in the Covid 19 being as deadly and contagious as they preached it to be.

Comment

What if Trump hands out free MAGA mask for everybody that has a ticket? That would be awesome

Comment

Gonna be biggly

Comment

Tulsa- never been to a rally but should have went to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X