US Coronavirus Deaths per day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Coronavirus Deaths per day

Can someone please help me find a reliable source to track US Coronavirus deaths per day?? I’ve tried searching Google, Duck Duck Go...no matter where I search, the results only come up with “new cases per day” and “total deaths”. I am not looking for either of those. I want to know what are the total deaths per day, in the US, attributed to Covid 19. I find it troubling that info is so hard to find. It’s almost like the government is hiding something, or trying to suppress that info. I’ve searched as many sites and ways that I know, and still can’t get the accurate information.

They aren’t trying to suppress the information. It takes a while for all the states to report in. I check it every morning and only every morning. Any more frequently and it is likely one or more states haven’t reported yet. I use the Johns Hopkins website, check the numbers each morning then compare against the previous day

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Here is my graph for Harris County using the same data source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Daily and weekly updated statistics tracking the number of COVID-19 cases, recovered, and deaths. Historical data with cumulative charts, graphs, and updates.

Comment

Keep in mind. The US death tolls are skewed.

If someone has tested positive for C-Virus and dies due to another illness the, death is counted as a c-virus death.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

If someone has tested positive for C-Virus and dies due to another illness the, death is counted as a c-virus death.
          This is true. You could commit suicide and if you test positive for corona, you died from corona.

: DR. DEBORAH BIRX: So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. And I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the last five to six weeks. Prior to that when there wasn't testing in January and February that's a very different situation and unknown.

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

Comment

It is really worse than that. They don't even have to test positive for corona to count them as corona deaths. They only have to assume it caused or contributed the death. This directive came out March 24 from the CDC. Anybody want to guess when corona deaths really started increasing dramatically. Hmmm?

COVID-19 Alert No. 2
            March 24, 2020
            Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?
            COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part
            II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)

Last edited by LWC; 04-10-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

That’s kinda the way the medical examiner’s do it
              Example my mother had cancer but on her death certificate
              Cause of death says, escemic bowel
              So you have cv19 and die of kidney failure! The DS says cause of death renal failure
              Did I explain that simple enough to understand?

Comment

The numbers are bull ****.

Comment

corona.help.com

Comment

To date TEXAS cases total 11,414. How many deaths 199!!!!!

Less than .02%. Shut down the hotspots and open this ****ing country!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post

Pretty much how most people that are logical feel about it. I’ve also noticed that there are a lot more cars on the roads in my neck of the woods this week than there were last week. I think more and more people are starting to flip the bird at this nonsense. If everybody is going to congregate at Home Depot and Lowes then you might as well be congregating at your job. If you feel susceptible then stay home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post

And out of those 199 deaths how many actually did NOT die from COVID19??
                        My bet is a bunch.. The numbers are being strategically manipulated and that is some serious BS!!!!

Comment

And how many cases were never tested?

It’s all bull ****, y’all...open this thing up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            That’s kinda the way the medical examiner’s do it

Example my mother had cancer but on her death certificate

Cause of death says, escemic bowel

So you have cv19 and die of kidney failure! The DS says cause of death renal failure

Did I explain that simple enough to understand?
                            Yes, but that makes about as much sense as common core.

Comment

What does assumed to have caused mean? Do we not have enough tests to at least test all the deaths?

Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?
                              COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

Comment

Working...
                              X