Covid 19 and the TBH community . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people here have family, friends or relatives testing positive and/or, God forbid, passed away . . Prayers up . .

Heard today that 2 guys I work on the same floor with and work indirectly with are positive and 3 others in that group are sick...there cubes are close together....
    Office is in lock down....

Pipe line business is essential.....
    '
    Havent heard a word on anyone's condition yet...

Comment

My Wife's cousin and her husband tested positive . They live in Denver and are home no hospital needed at this point. Both were fairly healthy and mid 50's .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        How many people here have family, friends or relatives testing positive and/or, God forbid, passed away . . Prayers up . .
        Great question..... Hopefully no deaths but definitely interested to know who know's someone directly that's been diagnosed. Not friend of a friend of a friend.

Comment

One family, we grew up with the Mother and wife taught the daughter. The husband was on Fox 4 news yesterday discussing his battle, it was grim. They are all still with us and all three had it.

His story

Last edited by Chad C; 04-06-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

My boss tested positive.

Comment

2 family members had it. Well, one is an in-law. Both over it and doing fine. The only symptoms the in-law had was loss of sense of smell. No fever or cough or anything else.

Comment

My SIL is recovering. No hospital time but wiped her out for a couple of weeks. She's mid 30s. They live in Seattle near Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  2 family members had it. Well, one is an in-law. Both over it and doing fine. The only symptoms the in-law had was loss of sense of smell. No fever or cough or anything else.
                  this is what blows my mind. obviously, everyone is different, but the way some people are barely affected, and others die with a couple days makes me wonder if it's even the same virus.

Comment

My good friend from high school wife’s uncle passed. One of wife’s friend has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

luckily none of my family has been effected. prayers up for any who have friends/family fighting this disease

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Wow that’s weird.

Comment

Yes. Family in hospital now...not doing well at all

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            Yes. Family in hospital now...not doing well at all
                            Prayers up . .

Comment

Family friend and her son have it. Also another close friend that lost her sister in Louisiana to it. She was young too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X