Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, seriously, I cant stop laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
      Looks like I missed the live Grizz hunt.

[ATTACH]802527[/ATTACH]
      Whut?

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Ok, seriously, I cant stop laughing.
        Me too man, I'm having a GREAT start to the morning

Comment

Reminder to self, never post after midnight.

Comment

Whenever you're feeling down on yourself.... At least you can tell yourself you didn't b*tch out the creator of a forum.... Unless your name is is AggieRod

Comment

Texas is slowly turning blue...but it won't happen this Nov. I'm not worried about Texas this election. It's Oh, FL, CO, PA & a couple others I'll be watching.

I have no issues with what Michael has to say...heck, it's refreshing. What sticks in my craw is the few who insistently and never stop about the evils of Trump & will not make any mention of the alternative. Trump was my last choice of the 16 & I still do not really trust him, but I dang sure have to hope he will be better than the Dem nominee. She should be in jail, not running for POTUS?? Good grief how can you only focus your concerns for the republican this late in the game. Throw me a bone here!!

Take your most important positions for our future & our kids future.

Which of the two candidates that will win do you think will support your priorities & point us in the most correct direction.

2nd Amendment issues??
              Increasing benefits to those dependents who refuse to get off the system??
              Economy??
              SCOTUS??
              Immigration??
              National Debt??
              National defense??
              Environmental Regulations strangling the energy sector??

If your insight tells you Hillary is your better choice then tell me why, but don't continue to tell me Trump is the worst thing that every happened to this great nation ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD & POST and not explain how the alternative is better on the particular topic.

Heck, I may not vote if I have something better to do as again, I'm not worried how my state will swing this Nov...but I'm sure not ignoring the fact that the alternative is a non issue, when she should be heading to prison instead of the white house.

Comment

^^ I agree, and I may have overstated my point. I don't think we'll see it happen this November, but yes, it's slowly being chipped away.

I don't like Trump but if I had to vote today I'd roll my dice with him instead of voting for the she-hulk. Could it be worse with Trump? I guess. But's it's guaran-damm-teed to be worse with Hillary.

Comment

Dang what scares me is that this is happening on here period. Obama got elected twice because of what we are seeing play out right here. The same people that preach that a none vote for Trump is not a vote for Hillary seem to be saying your or my vote don't really matter. Then others think that getting deleted from a hunting forum for saying the wrong thing to wrong person is a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    Dang what scares me is that this is happening on here period. Obama got elected twice because of what we are seeing play out right here. The same people that preach that a none vote for Trump is not a vote for Hillary seem to be saying your or my vote don't really matter. Then others think that getting deleted from a hunting forum for saying the wrong thing to wrong person is a big deal.
                    I'll let you try to explain it to them..

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                      I can not speak for everyone else, but I held my nose and voted for Dole on '96. I held my nose and voted for McCain in '08. I held my nose and voted for Romney in '12. I can't even hold my nose and vote for Trump. Sadly I'd take Dole, McCain, or Romney over Trump any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Maybe someday the Republicans will learn that Moderate/populist candidates can't and won't win.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        So if Hillary Clinton gets more votes than Donald Trump in Texas he gets the electoral votes? SMDH.

LOL! Show me where that was said? You're shaking too hard.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          ^^ I agree, and I may have overstated my point. I don't think we'll see it happen this November, but yes, it's slowly being chipped away.

I don't like Trump but if I had to vote today I'd roll my dice with him instead of voting for the she-hulk. Could it be worse with Trump? I guess. But's it's guaran-damm-teed to be worse with Hillary.

Which is more dangerous, the wolf or the wolf in sheep's clothing? In such a case, my best choice is not to be a sheep.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Texas is slowly turning blue...but it won't happen this Nov. I'm not worried about Texas this election. It's Oh, FL, CO, PA & a couple others I'll be watching.

I have no issues with what Michael has to say...heck, it's refreshing. What sticks in my craw is the few who insistently and never stop about the evils of Trump & will not make any mention of the alternative. Trump was my last choice of the 16 & I still do not really trust him, but I dang sure have to hope he will be better than the Dem nominee. She should be in jail, not running for POTUS?? Good grief how can you only focus your concerns for the republican this late in the game. Throw me a bone here!!

Take your most important positions for our future & our kids future.

Which of the two candidates that will win do you think will support your priorities & point us in the most correct direction.

2nd Amendment issues??
                            Increasing benefits to those dependents who refuse to get off the system??
                            Economy??
                            SCOTUS??
                            Immigration??
                            National Debt??
                            National defense??
                            Environmental Regulations strangling the energy sector??

If your insight tells you Hillary is your better choice then tell me why, but don't continue to tell me Trump is the worst thing that every happened to this great nation ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD & POST and not explain how the alternative is better on the particular topic.

Heck, I may not vote if I have something better to do as again, I'm not worried how my state will swing this Nov...but I'm sure not ignoring the fact that the alternative is a non issue, when she should be heading to prison instead of the white house.
                            Certainly I could come on here and argue about how bad Hillary will be. I've stated several times that I will NOT vote for her. But, if I say that, I'll just be adding to the chorus. 99 percent of the people on here are already doing that. Why does it hurt your feelings so badly that there are a few of us that won't roll over or jump on the Trump bandwagon? This is a place to discuss politics. Right?

Some of us have explained WHY we don't like or trust him. Others have stated they WILL vote for him though they don't like him. Still others actually like and respect him. Lastly, yes there may even be a Hillary supporter or two. Although you may disagree with someone, you don't have the right to silence them. If we are all allowed to only state our stance once, then this forum should just be shut down. There won't be anyone left to post.

Although I said I won't vote for Hillary, I have been labelled a Libtard (what a childish name) and an idiot. I have at no time called anyone on here any name. I haven't even said that YOU or anyone else should not vote for him. I have simply said that my conscience will not allow ME to vote for him. Why does that bother you people so much?

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                              Certainly I could come on here and argue about how bad Hillary will be. I've stated several times that I will NOT vote for her. But, if I say that, I'll just be adding to the chorus. 99 percent of the people on here are already doing that. Why does it hurt your feelings so badly that there are a few of us that won't roll over or jump on the Trump bandwagon? This is a place to discuss politics. Right?

Some of us have explained WHY we don't like or trust him. Others have stated they WILL vote for him though they don't like him. Still others actually like and respect him. Lastly, yes there may even be a Hillary supporter or two. Although you may disagree with someone, you don't have the right to silence them. If we are all allowed to only state our stance once, then this forum should just be shut down. There won't be anyone left to post.

Although I said I won't vote for Hillary, I have been labelled a Libtard (what a childish name) and an idiot. I have at no time called anyone on here any name. I haven't even said that YOU or anyone else should not vote for him. I have simply said that my conscience will not allow ME to vote for him. Why does that bother you people so much?
                              Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Texas is red. Texas will be red this November, no matter how you or I, individually, cast our presidential ballot.
                                Here you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X