Hillary will be your president....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    It is...sit back and watch. Who's the vote for? Donald Duck..? Sorry he's not running this term...maybe next time.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    Yep! No wonder Trump did so well. The truly uninformed never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Romans 13:1

He voting for trump?

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        He'll bring everything he can dig up on her in in a wheel barrow. She'll bring 14 dump truck loads.

Ya'll forget how stupid the American population has become.
        Nope, I think tonight confirmed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Yep! No wonder Trump did so well. The truly uninformed never cease to amaze me.
          Yup that's me uninformed. Uneducated nobody ....ceo of a multi million dollar company who likes to see people make something out of their life and not live off our government...I'll take TRUMP any day over the later...good day sir...

Comment

Sorry, just going to cut and paste...

It's kinda crazy. There was once extremists on one side that felt so bad the country needed hope and change.
            8'years later and a lot worse off there are extremists on the extreme other side that want hope and change.
            Who wants to place a bet in 4 or 8 years we won't be any better off.

Comment

Yup that's me uninformed. Uneducated nobody ....ceo of a multi million dollar company who likes to see people make something out of their life and not live off our government...I'll take TRUMP any day over the later...good day sir...

But yet you maintain that if someone doesn't vote for Trump, it's a vote for Hillary? Alrighty then Mr. CEO. Maybe you should take some political courses, because that just not how it works.

Comment

I truly believe that most do not really realize what this election is about. It is not about who is running, but about who gets elected and who gets to APPOINT A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE to replace Scalia and who gets to APPOINT JUSTICES TO REPLACE THE ONES THAT RETIRE in the following one or two terms. This can change our entire landscape. Think about that and tell me it will be any different and not truly affect us as conservatives and outdoorsman/hunters and gun owners!

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                  Whatever, just like everyone said Cruz would clean his clock.
                  Aren't you tired of the media picking the Republican candidate?

Trump is as liberal as Hillary, either way we loose.
                  Last edited by flatlander; 05-03-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    I truly believe that most do not really realize what this election is about. It is not about who is running, but about who gets elected and who gets to APPOINT A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE to replace Scalia and who gets to APPOINT JUSTICES TO REPLACE THE ONES THAT RETIRE in the following one or two terms. This can change our entire landscape. Think about that and tell me it will be any different and not truly affect us as conservatives and outdoorsman/hunters and gun owners!
                    EVERYONE is aware of this. That's why some of us wanted a true Constitutional Conservative in there, NOT a childish name calling billionaire who is a major part of the problem in Washinton.

Comment

who likes to see people make something out of their life and not live off our government...

I agree with your position - too bad Trump does not. He has said absolutely zero about welfare/entitlement reform. He will not deport illegals, he has already come out in favor of "touch back amnesty". He recently said housing and healthcare are two of the three most important functions of the federal government. Sounds like encouraging people to "live off the government" (your words) to me.

Comment

But yet you maintain that if someone doesn't vote for Trump, it's a vote for Hillary? Alrighty then Mr. CEO. Maybe you should take some political courses, because that just not how it works.
                        Actually I've taken plenty ..more than my share...and yes that's how it works...you have 2 primary candidates at this point with NO independent...you vote goes to persuade your electoral voters to vote your candidate ....oh and thanks for calling me MR. CEO...does it hurt to say that? [emoji16]

Comment

EVERYONE is aware of this. That's why some of us wanted a true Constitutional Conservative in there, NOT a childish name calling billionaire who is a major part of the problem in Washinton.
                          Childish name calling ultra-liberal billionaire who has been hand picked and propped up by the media to hand the white house to Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I have always been fully aware that a sizable chunk of the electorate don't understand the Constitution, separation of powers and the Bill of Rights, disagree with them or just don't care. I never imagined though, that one of the aforementioned people would be the Republican nominee. Never imagined that things would get so bad that this many Americans would look to an unprincipalled strongman - an "American Mussolini Berlusconi" to save them. Strange days indeed. BTW, the president can't "build a wall" by fiat.
                            fify

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                              If Comey doesn't recommend Hillary's case goes before a Federal grand jury she basically jut got elected President tonight.

We have to face facts, conservatism is dead is the United States when it come to Federal office. Good thing I've only got about 45 years left.

To all the Trumpsters......I hope you feel real good watching our country end as we knew it about 11:00pm on election night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Get a grip young man. The sun's coming up in the morning.

Comment

Actually I've taken plenty ..more than my share...and yes that's how it works...you have 2 primary candidates at this point with NO independent...you vote goes to persuade your electoral voters to vote your candidate ....oh and thanks for calling me MR. CEO...does it hurt to say that? [emoji16]

No. It's my position as well. There are more than just two candidates running for President in this election. Maybe that wasn't covered in your classes, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X