No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is the more Conservative Obama... a lot of people like what he says but have no idea what will actually happen! It's all in the hype. I hope he doesn't get the nomination but if it's him or Hillary then I'll take Trump any day!

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      What kind of people are Donald Trump supporters?

I really don't think this direction is good for the country.

I also think the GOP as we know it, is no longer and is in deep trouble. not to mention has a big identity crisis....
      You hate both parties. The libertarian you are voting for.. you waste 0% supporting on these threads. So basically you are just here to vent?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        You hate both parties. The libertarian you are voting for.. you waste 0% supporting on these threads. So basically you are just here to vent?
        just like everyone else

Comment

I like him cause he speaks his mind and is not shackled by political correctness. If it ever came down to him and a democrat I would vote Trump hands down. There is no way I would ever throw away my vote by not voting or lodging a protest vote for a third party. Period. We have too much at stake here. Anyone who thinks we need more government intervention in our lives or out pocket books are just plain foolish.

Comment

His candidacy is a publicity stunt. He has made his money mostly in part by influencing corrupt politicians and media with his money and "glitz". Not what our county needs.

Comment

trump tells crowd he wants to punch protester in the face.

classless...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFM0QobrY8g"]Donald Trump on protester i would like to punch him in the face - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                trump tells crowd he wants to punch protester in the face.

classless...

Donald Trump on protester i would like to punch him in the face - YouTube
                I drink beer out of a can, and whisky out of a bottle, who cares about class!

Comment

Be interesting seeing how the Cruz vs Trump votes go in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by macVsog View Post
                    Be interesting seeing how the Cruz vs Trump votes go in Texas.

It will probably go about like South Carolina

I just wish either Cruz or Rubio would quit and give their votes to the other. That would end trump.

Comment

Polls in Texas (Texas Tribune) show Cruz at 37%, Trump at 29% and Rubio at 15%. Unfortunately this was taken before Jeb dropped out. My predictions is that Rubio will pick up the majority of Jeb's support and that Cruz will win with Trump and Rubio battling it out for second. Basically means all three of them will get some delegates and the battle will continue on into April and May.

Comment

If Cruz can't win Texas he may as well drop out. Talk about a potential embarrassment.

Comment

FOX news loves them some Rubio. They promote him like no other.
                          Because Fox is the mouthpiece of the GOP Establishment, and Rubio is their candidate. No more complicated than that.

Comment

Flyer?

So in your thought my children do not deserve citizenship? I am American born and my wife is Canadian born? That seems short minded if so. You have said some stuff in the past, this one really struck a cord! Wondering if you are a career pilot also?

Take care

Azle

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Have you read it as it was intended?
                            Im 100% against an illegal or any other foreign born person having a child on our soil and that child having citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              I wish people woild make up their mind already! One day if you support Trump you are a trumpkin. The next day a trumpeteer. I am getting close to supporting the guy and really need to know what to answer to
                              Maybe call him the Exterminator?
                              Got this in an email from my cuz---

WHY TRUMP LEADS IN THE POLLS-An interesting analogy

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately so you hire a guy. An animal control pro. You don 't care if the guy smells, you need those raccoons gone, pronto, and he's the guy to do it! You don't care if the guy swears, you don 't care if he's drinks alcohol, you don 't care how many times he's been married, you don 't care if he voted for Obama, you don 't care if he has a plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best you know of that might succeed.

That's why Trump leads the polls. Yes he's a bit of an ***, yes he's an egomaniac, but you don 't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck. The Democrats are crippling businesses, increased racial conflict and have given so many free benefits that half of America does not work. The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless to correct problems. Illegal’s are everywhere and Obama is bringing in 200,000 or more Syrian Muslims with terrorists, while excluding Christians, when 70% of the people do not want any more Muslims. Obama has substantially weakened our military, while doubling our national debt. You want it all fixed! You don 't care that Trump is crude, you don 't care that he insults people, you don 't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, you don 't care that he has changed positions, you don 't care that he's been married 3 times, you don 't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, you don 't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist. You don 't even care if the guy has bad hair. This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Pedro and Hamid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don ’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in. "WE JUST WANT IT FIXED” and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. You're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegal's. You just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but doesn’t have lobbyist money obligating him, he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built great businesses, and he's also not a politician or a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it.

You just want those raccoons gone. Out of your house. Now!!

THIS MAY BE WHY HE LEADS THE POLLS.

Comment

You don't care that he's a raccoon himself, and he's really just coming over to join the raccoon party in your house, even though his ad in the Yellow Pages said he was an exterminator. You believe the ad anyway, even after he shows up with a bushy tail and a bandit masked face and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X