Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now they want Texas Rangers to change their name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what some dang yankee in Chicago thinks?

From my Make Believe World

Comment

The book Lone Star written in 1975 has some great stories about the Texas Rangers (not the baseball team).

Comment

we have to stop giving these idiots a louder voice than they have.

in this case, "they" is ONE person at the chicago tribune. one person. stop giving them a voice. stop sharing it, and reposting it. these idiotic ideas go viral, and people start jumping on the bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          we have to stop giving these idiots a louder voice than they have.

in this case, "they" is ONE person at the chicago tribune. one person. stop giving them a voice. stop sharing it, and reposting it. these idiotic ideas go viral, and people start jumping on the bandwagon.
          I disagree. Just not talking about it among like minded people who disagree with the writer isn’t enough. It needs to be talked about. It needs to be ridiculed. It needs to be laughed at. Then it needs to be soundly dismissed.

Comment

NO.....See That was Easy

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me, they already removed the Texas Ranger statue at Love Field......

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                There's an easy way to stop this. Say "NO!" Grow some nads.
                Pretty much that simple

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  Man ya'll are like large mouth just biting any ole bait. One guy in Chicago pops off for his 15 minutes and blood pressure in Texas goes nuts. lol
                  Right! I mean the confederate flag and statues of confederate soldiers are offensive to people. It’s not like they are going to take them down or anything. I mean really! There’s a Texas Ranger statue at Love Field. Do you really think that they would remove that?

Comment

I just don't know what to even say anymore...I'm ready to throw fists with any of these castrated males advocating for this ridiculous abuse of history and their feelings of inadequacy.

Comment

Shelia Jackson-Lee needs to change her name, too.

Jackson and Lee were both slave owners.

Comment

Working...
                      X