Pfftt... who needs history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfftt... who needs history

Numbskulls in San Fran tore down a statue of Ulysses S Grant. The General if the UNION army. Who also ratified the 15th amend so blacks could vote. Who also freed his personal slave before the war began.

Yes they want to dismantle the entire construct.

Don’t have to be real bright to be a protester

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Numbskulls in San Fran tore down a statue of Ulysses S Grant. The General if the UNION army. Who also ratified the 15th amend so blacks could vote. Who also freed his personal slave before the war began.

They don’t have a clue what they’re doing. They’re just loud and destructive mainly because cameras are on them and politicians seem to be listening, but not sure to what.

Comment

And NO ONE is doing anything about it

I wish they would go and loot some of the governor’s mansions and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Oh well, eventually we can claim "what history of slavery?"

Comment

I’m still impressed with the guy that got crushed by the statue they were pulling down the other day.

Comment

Working...
            X