No announcement yet.

SWAT team raids Texas bar for protesting to reopen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They definitely need to stop washing their ballistic vest! They are getting smaller with every cycle.

Comment

Has Ector county ever really had a good reputation anyways? I’m not all that surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        We can keep telling ourselves and making excuses but we have lost freedoms during this covid 19 shutdown we will never get back.
        forget it man. people here will just focus on what the protesters are wearing. whistle while walking through the graveyard. the troubling point here is fully recognized, but acting like its no big deal, is better than saying, "wow im scared".

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          We can keep telling ourselves and making excuses but we have lost freedoms during this covid 19 shutdown we will never get back.
          And some way too easily. Once I started seeing people riding alone in vehicles wearing masks and gloves I realized just how easy many Americans became sheeple. I do agree and understand with some of the precautions. But, many are blown way overboard and a lot of people do not seem to be concerned.

This bar episode does not pass the smell test though. It wreaks of "look at me".

Comment

Some folks have passed out wearing mask in their vehicles. Too stupid folks.

Comment

Systematically dismantling the Constitution is every liberals dream, and even so called Republicans get used to and crave more power. Under the Constitution of the United States about the only way they can get that power is to usurp ours. We the People used to mean every citizen. More, and more, it just means us deplorables. The elite have different rules.

Comment

all those tacticool guys getting arrested made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                  Has Ector county ever really had a good reputation anyways? I’m not all that surprised.
                  yeah, it aint like it is part of texas usa or anything.

that will NEVER happen in texas!

Comment

The judge that put the salon owner in jain in Dallas just got a letter - [img]https://scontent.fjan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/96083252_10157323734245197_1193386770

They may want to read this from the old gov.

Comment

Any LEO want to comment on what laws were broken?

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                        [ATTACH]1002668[/ATTACH]

these are the deputies participating in the raid

this recently elected sheriff here is no oath keeper, that's for sure. the bar owner also runs the rv park due to the influx of oilfield workers. thew protesters were on the rv park property not the bar property.

Them fellas need to get in the gym.

As soon as they open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          It was all illusions of freedom to begin with. Can you go sell alcohol without the state letting you? Nope, not for very long at least.
                          cant carry a hand gun with out permission either ( in most places )

Comment

Man, they are getting ridiculed on the net, the deputies that is.

Meal Team six was pretty funny on one site.

Comment

Saw that thing about the AG and governor comments, sounds good on the surface but sure seems a bit goofy at this point. So Abbott makes an executive order, then basically tells the judge he shouldn't be enforcing it. I totally agree this is ridiculous, but what does this guy think is supposed to happen with executive orders? Why make them if they're only to be selectively or casually enforced? I like Abbott but there's not really a win in this, even if this shop owner were just fined for enforcement it's still wrong.

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                              Man, they are getting ridiculed on the net, the deputies that is.

Meal Team six was pretty funny on one site.
                              ^lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Much similar.

Too easy to stir up folks. Especially on these topics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                Just doing their job, huh? The truth eventually comes to light.

Comment

Working...
                                X